Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

pudge said:
adorado30 said:
pudge said:
What division is Le Fondre currently playing in and in double figures?

10 goals so far in Premiership, same age as Dzeko. You said career wise, so i am asking you what's there to compare beside the 10 Premiership goals he has scored ??
Goal records, minutes per goal.

What's the opposition matter as long as the striker scores?

After all, isn't that always said of Dzeko? It's his job to score goals

If the opposition or the goals in different Leagues scored didn't mater Le Fondre could be playing for City by now ?

Of course the opposition or the Leagues matter when you are comparing any player.

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
10 goals so far in Premiership, same age as Dzeko. You said career wise, so i am asking you what's there to compare beside the 10 Premiership goals he has scored ??

If the opposition or the goals in different Leagues scored didn't mater Le Fondre could be playing for City by now ?

Of course the opposition or the Leagues matter when you are comparing any player.
So lower league players can never step up in your opinion?

The fact is that statistically they [Le Fondre and Dzeko] are very, very similar.

Which surely proves the point johnmc made earlier in the thread?

pudge said:
adorado30 said:
pudge said:

The fact is that statistically they [Le Fondre and Dzeko] are very, very similar.

Comparing Dzeko's career to Le Fondre's upto this date is just laughable, that's pretty much it.

If you really think that all the goals weigh the same then i rest my case now.

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:

Comparing Dzeko's career to Le Fondre's upto this date is just laughable, that's pretty much it.

I think that was his point that he subtly got you to agree with.

adorado30 said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:

Thank you

Corky said:
adorado30 said:
pudge said:

I think that was his point that he subtly got you to agree with.

First of all he didn't get me to agree with anything. I just don't see a point discussing two careers who are miles apart when it comes to everything.

Seosa said:
Damanino said:
And United plays to the strengths of RVP. Arsenal did the same thats hy he scores shitload of goals.
We dont do that with Dzeko still he scores lot of goals for us.

So we should become a long-ball team simply to accomodate that miserable fuck? Fucking please...

For all I know you are the only miserable fuck here. Check the mirror and go to bed. Fucking please...

Santiago Street . said:
As all matchgoing blues know, Edin's sensational strike rate is achieved despite us playing in a way that doesn't now and will never suit him. He's a typical old fashioned goal machine, some might say he's lucky as balls roll into the net off his knee/arse but he's a man with a rare gift - the ability and know how to find space in the box.

RVP's having a good season but let's not forget that most blues, myself included, didn't want to splash £20mill on a 29yr old with a dodgy injury record.

If i were a manager of a massive club and I wanted to bring a top striker in, I'd still buy Dzeko at his age and with his outstanding record in 2 countries than a nearly past his sell by date RVP

I am a match going blue, & I think he is wank..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.