Edin Dzeko and RVP compared

ANY1aBLUE said:
The problem Dzeko has - like most of his team mates - is his manager.

What's the point of a centre forward without wingers?!

He's starved of supply, and, just like his team mates - when he hits form his manager drops him.....................

This^^^

Dzeko plays better with Milner!

Dzeko doesn't have a problem. He's our top goal scorer while starting only half the games. It's the service that sucks. I'm yet to see RVP dribble through 6 players like Maradona and score. All strikers require service. Look at Aguero. It's not that he's out of form, it's that he doesn't get many useful balls.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
Seosa said:
Lol, I just take comfort in the fact that if the unimaginable were to happen & the Premier League were to demote City for whatever reason, I'd still be there with my season ticket while you'd be away supporting some other big club in your precious armchair.

One thing is also certain - wherever I'm going to be it's not your fucking business nor it will ever be. Couldn't give a single shit about you and your thoughts of me. Now get off my dick.

Thankfully I'm nowhere near your shaft. However, as I've said many times, I love how my club has grown and the global attraction that has come with it. Some global fans are superb; avoidconfusion, Ragnorak & bapi for example are good posters. You on the other hand, are a repulsive human being and I wish you the very worst.

I'm devastated, lived all my life to impress you and build your opinion about me and I failed.

My life, you're worthless now.. why, o why, should I live anymore..

MSP said:
Seosa said:
MSP said:
One thing is also certain - wherever I'm going to be it's not your fucking business nor it will ever be. Couldn't give a single shit about you and your thoughts of me. Now get off my dick.

Thankfully I'm nowhere near your shaft. However, as I've said many times, I love how my club has grown and the global attraction that has come with it. Some global fans are superb; avoidconfusion, Ragnorak & bapi for example are good posters. You on the other hand, are a repulsive human being and I wish you the very worst.

I'm devastated, lived all my life to impress you and build your opinion about me and I failed.

My life, you're worthless now.. why, o why, should I live anymore..
Seosa calling you shit, pretty much means you're awesome. As he's the king shit poster, most everyone ignores, of this forum.

ANY1aBLUE said:
The problem Dzeko has - like most of his team mates - is his manager.

What's the point of a centre forward without wingers?!
He's starved of supply, and, just like his team mates - when he hits form his manager drops him.....................

I wouldn't necessarily blame Mancini.
He did try to buy a winger (Hazard) in the summer, but he ended up at Chelsea.
Mancini wasn't in control of transfers, Marwood was.
Mancini never wanted Rodwell, Garcia or Sinclair, he just had to settle for them.
Hopefully this summer he gets the players he needs.

goalspergame.png

Includes:

Aguero - Madrid
Balotelli - Inter
Dzeko - Wolfsburg

Seosa said:
Damanino said:
And United plays to the strengths of RVP. Arsenal did the same thats hy he scores shitload of goals.
We dont do that with Dzeko still he scores lot of goals for us.

So we should become a long-ball team simply to accomodate that miserable fuck? Fucking please...

You are wasting your time, mate.

The fanboys blind devotion borders on the religious, they really believe that Dzeko (who we have seen strike at goal, only for it to end up as a throw in for the opposition on more than occasion) is a world class player.

Let them go, as we will be shut of them as soon as their hero moves.

pominoz said:
Seosa said:
Damanino said:
And United plays to the strengths of RVP. Arsenal did the same thats hy he scores shitload of goals.
We dont do that with Dzeko still he scores lot of goals for us.

So we should become a long-ball team simply to accomodate that miserable fuck? Fucking please...

The fanboys blind devotion borders on the religious, they really believe that Dzeko (who we have seen strike at goal, only for it to end up as a throw in for the opposition on more than occasion) is a world class player.

Yes but you and seosa have shown nothing but hatred for dzeko right through this thread
You do know he's our top scorer right?

The cookie monster said:
pominoz said:
Seosa said:

Yes but you and seosa have shown nothing but hatred for dzeko right through this thread
You do know he's our top scorer right?

There is no hatred on my part, he seems like a really nice guy and plays for City, but he is not as good a footballer as his devotees think.
Also this is my first post in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.