Edin Dzeko announcement.

LongsightM13 said:
He is going to reveal that a mix-up with his birth certificate means he is actually Serbian and not Bosnian.
(cue stampede away from bluemoon by hundreds of Dzeko fans)

it is a bad joke if you know the history here but...meh :)

There's no point in having a player of the month vote if Dzeko is on the short list. They must make an announcement on the 9 o'clock news in Bosnia ordering every citizen to vote for him or risk torture / death.

Shaelumstash said:
There's no point in having a player of the month vote if Dzeko is on the short list. They must make an announcement on the 9 o'clock news in Bosnia ordering every citizen to vote for him or risk torture / death.

Maybe you want to say that he didn't deserved this award?
If you hate him so much organize as many votes as you want against him, it is you're right to do that....
We don't need to explain to anyone our support for Edin, he gave us many amazing moments in our national team and we will be there for him forever.....
He was by far the best player of the last month, and he played how much?
Be ashamed of yourself....

bosnie87 said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Player of the Month?

And here´s the announcement

Edin Dzeko is the Etihad Player of the Month for August and September after polling a record 6648 votes in our Facebook poll – that’s a massive 80% of all votes cast.

deseved it

bosniacity said:
Shaelumstash said:

If you hate him so much organize as many votes as you want against him, it is you're right to do that....
We don't need to explain to anyone our support for Edin, he gave us many amazing moments in our national team and we will be there for him forever.....

I don't hate him, and I certainly don't care enough to 'organize as many votes against him' as I can.

I'm not asking you to explain your support of him for what he has done for the national team, you are entitled to support him all you want.

To say someone who started 2 games last month was 'by far the best player' is stretching it a bit. I'm not sure if you know this, but initially the fans vote for player of the month was open to every player. However, after Dzeko won it twice on the bounce while being inan apalling run of form, they had to introduce a short list to make it more realistic.

He has got 10 times the votes of his nearest rival this month despite being mainly a sub. If Justin Beiber was one of the options to vote for our player of the month I've got no doubt he'd win it (or come second to Dzeko) and Beiber doesn't even play for us!

Shaelumstash said:
bosniacity said:
Shaelumstash said:

I don't hate him, and I certainly don't care enough to 'organize as many votes against him' as I can.

I'm not asking you to explain your support of him for what he has done for the national team, you are entitled to support him all you want.

To say someone who started 2 games last month was 'by far the best player' is stretching it a bit. I'm not sure if you know this, but initially the fans vote for player of the month was open to every player. However, after Dzeko won it twice on the bounce while being inan apalling run of form, they had to introduce a short list to make it more realistic.

He has got 10 times the votes of his nearest rival this month despite being mainly a sub. If Justin Beiber was one of the options to vote for our player of the month I've got no doubt he'd win it (or come second to Dzeko) and Beiber doesn't even play for us!

So... are all bluemooners Bosnians? Take a look at the top of the page if you dont get it, sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.