Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
This place is going to get whole bunch more interesting if rags really sign Pjanic.
in case they do, the sites called redcafe, cheerio.

noise said:
aguero93:20 said:
noise said:
This place is going to get whole bunch more interesting if rags really sign Pjanic.
My nick is not named after a player. I think I am pretty safe where I am.

Aguero 93:20 is the moment we won the league pal, not just a name of a player, a moment that will live in City history forever. Something I'm sure any City fan would know.

noise said:
noise said:
wasn't aimed at you anyway noise.

Puppet Master Silva said:
noise said:

Aguero 93:20 is the moment we won the league pal, not just a name of a player, a moment that will live in City history forever. Something I'm sure any City fan would know.
Rags won the league with Tevez. Dzeko turned it around for us on that day... things change with players

noise said:
noise said:

Rags won the league with Tevez. Dzeko turned it around for us on that day... things change with players

Yeah I presume apart from the fact Dzeko scored the equaliser, nothing else mattered too much in that QPR game for you.

noise said:

Yeah I presume apart from the fact Dzeko scored the equaliser, nothing else mattered too much in that QPR game for you.
that's pretty funny

noise said:

Amazing how the Dzeko brigade point to that moment as the pivotal moment in our chase for the title. Let me put something to you fellas; What about Mario's last minute penalty against Spurs? Or what Kolarov's late equalizer against Sunderland? Or Vinnie's header against the vermin (that actually put us on top of the table)? Or Nasri's late winner against Chelsea? If none (or any) of those goals hadn't been scored, it wouldn't have mattered if Dzeko scored a hat-trick that day against QPR.

jimharri said:
noise said:

Amazing how the Dzeko brigade point to that moment as the pivotal moment in our chase for the title. Let me put something to you fellas; What about Mario's last minute penalty against Spurs? Or what Kolarov's late equalizer against Sunderland? Or Vinnie's header against the vermin (that actually put us on top of the table)? Or Nasri's late winner against Chelsea? If none (or any) of those goals hadn't been scored, it wouldn't have mattered if Dzeko scored a hat-trick that day against QPR.

Clearly none of those things happened because they don't involve Dzeko, Dzeko is the only person who turned around our title winning season and how dare you suggest otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.