Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great game today, was sad to see him go off but he looked like he got a minor injury. Was also nice to see him respond to the goal the way he did, shows that he still loves the club and the squad

“Dzeko also has a problem with his calf from another foul by Newcastle.”...hope hes fit wed games

Manchester_lalala said:
Feel sorry for him once aguero comes back. We've got 3 top quality forwards, hopefully jovetic can be added to that list too.

Really need Jovetic now Nasri is going to be out for a while. Not too long I hope.

Well done Edin. Another fine performance as recognised by us signing your name.

Not sure if Edin will be back for Wednesday but the Dzeko haters in 206 can relax because I will be the other side of the half way line, as I had to get two ticket tickets together for Blackburn.

Tim of the Oak said:

Not sure if Edin will be back for Wednesday but the Dzeko haters in 206 can relax because I will be the other side of the half way line, as I had to get two ticket tickets together for Blackburn.
Ffs, can't you leave out all that bollocks just once?

Everyone's just acknowledged a great performance from Edin and you're bring up 'haters' again.

What a glorious day it will be when this thread actually focuses on the player, well played today Dzeko.

pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Ffs, can't you leave out all that bollocks just once?

Everyone's just acknowledged a great performance from Edin and you're bring up 'haters' again.

What a glorious day it will be when this thread actually focuses on the player, well played today Dzeko.

OK Pudge. That's all I am saying on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.