Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played again today, think the change was more tactical then it was really an injury issue, and he has played what, 4 matches in the last two weeks so no wonder he was taken off...

congrats on he win, keep it up lads, the league is yours

AntiUnited said:
What happens when comes back (obviously kun should come back in no question their). but dzeko will be benched and the whole cycle will start again.

We have a lot of games coming up and I would hope he's given a fair crack of the whip for as long as his commitment and performance levels deserve it. Should he regress to his sulky, disinterested persona then he will probably find himself riding the bench more often than not.

citymad said:
A superb goal and classic City from start to finish. Nice to see Dzeko working hard when he hasn't got the ball.

Was lovely to see his reaction to Negredo's goal too.

mackenzie said:
citymad said:
A superb goal and classic City from start to finish. Nice to see Dzeko working hard when he hasn't got the ball.

I noticed it too. Was lovely !! he is very different player in 2014 .... smiles and you can see at him that he is hapy in this club !

Fantastic today. His attitude has changed the last couple of weeks. His reaction to our 2nd goal spoke volumes of his and the teams morale at the moment.

Glad he's coming into good form and stepping up whilst Aguero is out. Eating a little bit of humble pie with some of my criticism of him so I'll hold my hands up after this last month or so.

mackenzie said:
citymad said:

This
Looks to me as if he is back to being the happy bunny he was in our championship winning season ie happy with his role in the squad.
At one stage I thought he might be gone in this transfer window but looks as if he will stay the distance with us. Has been brilliant for us since Aguero injury.

Anybody have an update on his calf injury.

Looks like no Dzeko , Yaya and Nasri for Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.