Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
personally i thought Dzeko played better than Negredo today

He certainly did but although I never saw any injury to Dzeko,then for me the right man to stay on up front would have been Alf.He just does that bit more work than Edin,can hold a ball up better,so if there was no injury then a very good tactical move by our boss,to put another midfielder on.

Dzeko good today but our midfield got battered so provided them with no service.

Last two games he has been immense, please keep this up. Not just his goals, his work rate and touch. Top notch.

been impressed with his attitude since he came back, much less sulking than before and works harder for the team. Start him on Tuesday again, he's the type who loses momentum when in and out of the team

He's been immense these past couple of games, not only scoring goals but his touch has improved, he's back helping out the midfield and defence, and he's playing more for the team rather than himself. He's also finally playing with a smile on his face and you could see his happiness especially on the bench when Negredo scored. Long may it continue.

Manchester_lalala said:
Feel sorry for him once aguero comes back. We've got 3 top quality forwards, hopefully jovetic can be added to that list too.
Right now Negredo and Dzeko are playing every game essentially without rest. I hope Dzeko can stay in good form even after Kun comes back, because we will dominate that much more with all the strikers at our disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.