Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
EaglesFan said:
So....will Edin be out tonight, or WHAT???

Anyone? Anything?

P.S. wow - there are about 5 (or even more) 500-2000 pages long threads on Edin...this one still active (others locked)...

Most polarizing player to wear City shirt, ever?

indeed, but can anyone provide a player in PL history to have a better mins per goal ratio and yet generate such criticism?

Suarez?

Though in fairness he had to be racist and eat a guy, Dzeko just played football. Thats impressive.

EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

P.S. wow - there are about 5 (or even more) 500-2000 pages long threads on Edin...this one still active (others locked)...

I don't think he is the cause, to be fair; and I think the differences of opinion are more of degree, rather than kind.

Sigh said:
EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

I don't think he is the cause, to be fair; and I think the differences of opinion are more of degree, rather than kind.
When a guy starts here (destroyed stadium of his first club) and survives the Siege of Sarajevo:
grbavica-22.jpg

and gets here:
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

It's understandable why he's idolized by some.

noise said:
Sigh said:
EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

When a guy starts here (destroyed stadium of his first club) and survives the Siege of Sarajevo:
grbavica-22.jpg

and gets here:
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

It's understandable why he's idolized by some.

You don't need to convince me. This AND the fact he's a good lad, AND he's a good player (good, not perfect) does for me. I don't idolize him, and I hope I am not blind to his imperfections, but I respect him and I am happy with him at City and would not like to see him playing for someone else tbh. We've all got our favourites, I always have - Neil McNab for instance (don't know why), David White another. I don't think I'd like to see Pablo playing for someone else either. Ugh. Still, Edin's not everyone's cup of tea, fair enough.

Pleased for Edin, Alvarro and Kun tonight and their goals. Three great strikers…..

He scores those cut backs like most people score penalties. The first one was a truly ridiculous angle. Both fantastic goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.