Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edin has always played well (and scored goals) away from home. Obviously he gets his fair share at the Etihad, but his overall play/workrate seems better on the road.

22 of Edin Dzeko's 35 Premier League goals have come away from home (63%).

Great stat and a top christmas period for Edin, so long may it continue!

JasminBosnia said:
Tim of the Oak said:
jimharri said:
There seems to be a notable absentee on here these last few days. Is he taking a holiday?

He has ventured into one or two other threads. Widening his sphere of interest!!

So, in another words, he is getting there!!! :D

Yes. Who knows he might appear in Mary Ds next.

Tim of the Oak said:
JasminBosnia said:
Tim of the Oak said:
He has ventured into one or two other threads. Widening his sphere of interest!!

So, in another words, he is getting there!!! :D

Yes. Who knows he might appear in Mary Ds next.

He will show up there probably one day as they serve cold and tasty beer, and blue is the main color.

If Dzeko misses the game tomorrow it will be the first game in 6 years he misses due to an injury.

bosnie87 said:
If Dzeko misses the game tomorrow it will be the first game in 6 years he misses due to an injury.
Got to say the lads not injury prone . Still think we have a very good striker in Dzeko .

Infuriating player.
Goes two -three games looking like he couldn't trap a bag of cement and missing HATFULS of chances (not even getting them on target), and then has a couple of games on the bounce where he looks the part.
Wish he could be more consistent for us as I like the guy and a Dzeko on form is a good option for us when Aguero or the Beast need a rest.

bosnie87 said:

I'm not quite sure if this is true but the guy is fantastic when it comes to keeping fit, although in fairness I think only the goalkeeper has a lower risk of getting injured than a player like Edin.

Puppet Master Silva said:
bosnie87 said:

I'm not quite sure if this is true but the guy is fantastic when it comes to keeping fit, although in fairness I think only the goalkeeper has a lower risk of getting injured than a player like Edin.
When he was at Wolfsburg most of his knocks/injuries were head related. There is some footage of him scoring goals with bloody head bandages.

It's gotta be a nightmare marking somebody Edin's size. Running into him can't be pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.