Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Toma said:
bosnie87 said:
If Dzeko misses the game tomorrow it will be the first game in 6 years he misses due to an injury.

Not strictly true. He's gone missing in plenty.
yzu3u9a3.jpg

noise said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
bosnie87 said:
If Dzeko misses the game tomorrow it will be the first game in 6 years he misses due to an injury.

I'm not quite sure if this is true but the guy is fantastic when it comes to keeping fit, although in fairness I think only the goalkeeper has a lower risk of getting injured than a player like Edin.
When he was at Wolfsburg most of his knocks/injuries were head related. There is some footage of him scoring goals with bloody head bandages.

It's gotta be a nightmare marking somebody Edin's size. Running into him can't be pleasant.

I think as a defender you'd rather mark someone like Edin who is a bit more timid but is a couple of inches taller then someone like Negredo that has the audacity to go up to a centre back shoulder to shoulder and just bulldoze him. I think it's fair to say a lot of defenders are having nightmares the night before playing City at the moment.

noise said:
I'm not quite sure if this is true but the guy is fantastic when it comes to keeping fit, although in fairness I think only the goalkeeper has a lower risk of getting injured than a player like Edin.
When he was at Wolfsburg most of his knocks/injuries were head related. There is some footage of him scoring goals with bloody head bandages.

It's gotta be a nightmare marking somebody Edin's size. Running into him can't be pleasant.

I think as a defender you'd rather mark someone like Edin who is a bit more timid but is a couple of inches taller then someone like Negredo that has the audacity to go up to a centre back shoulder to shoulder and just bulldoze him. I think it's fair to say a lot of defenders are having nightmares the night before playing City at the moment.
Add Kun back in and you're dealing with some blinding pace too, now if only we had someone who could beat defenders from a standing start with his footwork and shoot accurately from range.....and was fit :(

So....will Edin be out tonight, or WHAT???

Anyone? Anything?

P.S. wow - there are about 5 (or even more) 500-2000 pages long threads on Edin...this one still active (others locked)...

Most polarizing player to wear City shirt, ever?

EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

P.S. wow - there are about 5 (or even more) 500-2000 pages long threads on Edin...this one still active (others locked)...

Blue Moon forum would have been in meltdown in the mid 90s

EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

indeed, but can anyone provide a player in PL history to have a better mins per goal ratio and yet generate such criticism?

BringBackSwales said:
EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

indeed, but can anyone provide a player in PL history to have a better mins per goal ratio and yet generate such criticism?
I dont know show me the top 10 and we will have a chat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BringBackSwales said:
EaglesFan said:

Anyone? Anything?

Earlier in the thread.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Earlier in the thread.

Where its bloody 76 pages long?
meh, Cant be arsed either, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemesport.com/402584-top-10-premier-leagues-most-lethal-marksmen/page/5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemesport.com/402584-top-1 ... men/page/5</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.