Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible in the first half (like most of the team), brilliant in the second. Deserved MOTM. That first goal of his was special, only a real goalscorer expects to score that one. Good passing too.

Well done Edin

Great goals Dzeko !

He likes it whipped in from the flanks for him to get on the end of.

He likes to convert the ball's energy from the cross goalwards. He did that at Wolfsburg and I recall that was one of the reasons he struggled with Mancini and no width and why we bought Navas.

Dzeko needs to keep working hard and chasing down lost causes and defending from the front and he will get game-time and goals will come.

Shit, my stream froze during Dzeko's interview....and now I found out there was an attempt at shit-stirring.

Damn it! :-)

Good game Dzeko. Makes those kind of goals look EASY...what a finish on both of them.

EaglesFan said:
Shit, my stream froze during Dzeko's interview....and now I found out there was an attempt at shit-stirring.

Good game Dzeko. Makes those kind of goals look EASY...what a finish on both of them.
As someone said earlier; when he has time to think about what he's going to do, he struggles. But when he goes on instinct, he's lethal. Those were two extremely difficult chances which he made look very easy tonight.

To echo what others have said. First half not so great. 2nd half stellar. Worked hard, scored two beauties and welcomed Kun back with an assist. MoTM well deserved.

EaglesFan said:

Yep. And if he can start taking the early chances he might get the credit he deserves

Another good display by Dzeko in that 2nd half . Got to say he looks hungry for goals . Loving it City .

The guy is class despite all the shite those doubters spout . Got a few games and can show what he can do . Also pellegrini has added to his game for sure. He has even more to offer for sure.

jimharri said:
EaglesFan said:

As someone said earlier; when he has time to think about what he's going to do, he struggles. But when he goes on instinct, he's lethal. Those were two extremely difficult chances which he made look very easy tonight.

I said last week that he tries too hard..like Pudge said,when its instinct he does the bizz..

kevodevo said:
The guy is class despite all the shite those doubters spout . Got a few games and can show what he can do . Also pellegrini has added to his game for sure. He has even more to offer for sure.
What would you say of his first half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.