Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this game was perfect example of how QUICK people on this forum are to QUIT on a player (Dzeko especially, but others as well).

For fuck's sake the guy sailed two shots from way outside of the box - and people were (and some still are) ready to crusify him.

Just amazing. Just amazing.

Makes matchday thread unreadable, the amount of bitching, moaning, and PANICKING.

EaglesFan said:
To me this game was perfect example of how QUICK people on this forum are to QUIT on a player (Dzeko especially, but others as well).

For fuck's sake the guy sailed two shots from way outside of the box - and people were (and some still are) ready to crusify him.

Makes matchday thread unreadable, the amount of bitching, moaning, and PANICKING.

Try not taking what people say about Dzeko personally. I think it could do you a lot of good.

Madric said:
Good game from him, especially in the second half.

Even though it's against Blackburn, he did finish those 2 goals quite solidly.

His time at the starting 11 is over though, with Agüero's return.

Welcome back Modric,

Would you please answer on my questions from last year, PLEASE?

Clinical in second half, nice "welcome back" assist to Kun as well.

EaglesFan said:

To be fair, those two shots were atrocious attempts, especially that one from about 30 yards. No need for it, that's what frustrates people.

He's much better acting on instinct in front of goal.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Jazzy.ba said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
What would you say of his first half?

what would you say about other players first half?
Your point being? Don't you think he should be hitting the target at least once in that half? After all that is his job and he was given at least three opportunities.
Actually it does not matter .a game of football usually last 90 mins, give or take a few extra .so if Edin scores in the last three mins I don't actually care- the lad has done his job.
Your point is really you expect him to convert every chance -even messi or tranny cannot do that so the message is, have patience, let the team do the job and if it takes 90 mins so be it .
Recently Edin has been in stunning form . I am grateful for that.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

To be fair, those two shots were atrocious attempts, especially that one from about 30 yards. No need for it, that's what frustrates people.

he scored vs rags from 30 yards or so, he is in form and feel comfortable to take a shot though...

JasminBosnia said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:
In what wAy were you shocked?
Because his first half is irrelevant to you. Do you not think he should find the target at least once?

yeah, he should but he didn't, so what is the issue there?
Hahahahahahahaha you fukin nutjob. Did you actually read that before you submitted it?
And before you start I'm far from being an Edin hater you fuckin stowaway.

JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

he scored vs rags from 30 yards or so, he is in form and feel comfortable to take a shot though...
And Figueroa has scored from inside his own half, doesn't mean he has to shot from there all the time...

He tries too hard at times to score, that one attempt in particular is a good example because there was no need to shot and he had no technique whatsoever hitting it.

He'll get more than enough chances in this team regardless of who's on the pitch. So long as he takes the good one's when they come along, like in the second half, then that's all that matters.

When he has time it seems he over thinks it, and takes too much time, but look at his goals tonight; 2 first time finishes from tight angles inside the box.

Clinical when he has to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.