Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me he is a player that needs lots of game time and because of the Aguero injury he has had plenty of game time and his performances are improving as a result

Good game from him, especially in the second half.

Even though it's against Blackburn, he did finish those 2 goals quite solidly.

His time at the starting 11 is over though, with Agüero's return.

Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:
The guy is class despite all the shite those doubters spout . Got a few games and can show what he can do . Also pellegrini has added to his game for sure. He has even more to offer for sure.
What would you say of his first half?

the entire team had a poor first half not just dzeko so i don't understand your point..???

Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:
The guy is class despite all the shite those doubters spout . Got a few games and can show what he can do . Also pellegrini has added to his game for sure. He has even more to offer for sure.
I would say it was irrelevant.

kevodevo said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:
Now there's a shock. Never mind.

Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:

what would you say about other players first half?

Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Now there's a shock. Never mind.

He overhit three semi-chances, that's all he did wrong in the first half....right?

He did everything else right as far as I recall (hold up, movement, getting in positions)....so? Noone scores them all, so what is your point?

Jazzy.ba said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
kevodevo said:

what would you say about other players first half?
Your point being? Don't you think he should be hitting the target at least once in that half? After all that is his job and he was given at least three opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.