Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
I've made up a new Dzeko song.

Edin Dzeko me lord, Edin Dzeko, oh Edin Dzeko.

Thoughts please?

I think that could take off if all the words were different....

john blue said:
Kun Aguero. err presume a banjoe is involved ,or comb and bleeding paper. strewth. !

One of them jewish harp hillbilly things.. piong ping biong...

jimharri said:
Have to say I was one of the many on here who were ''underwhelmed'' with him. It was all the more annoying because we knew what he was capable of. Plus he did at times seem to have a ''couldn't give a flying fuck'' attitude on the pitch. However; credit where credit's due; he seems to have turned a corner this last 6-8 weeks. Whether that is down to the fact that he knew he was going to have a run of games when Sergio picked up his injury, who knows. But he was outstanding in his finishing last night; neither of those chances could be classed as ''easy''. I said last night in the post match thread that when he has time to think about the chance, he struggles. When he just goes on instinct though, there isn't many in the PL better than him. Keep it up Edin.

I agree about when he has time...

The other thing that occurred to me last night was that maybe he was that bit more tense when attempting to open the scoring but once the game was effectively over he was more relaxed in his finishing.

Par for course really.

Had a really good game in the second half so now all the Bosnians are posting on all of the other big football forums about his goal per minute ratio and how we abuse him like a captive held against their will. Sweetness and light on here though obviously.

Can't wait for June, not because I dislike Edin who is one of my favourite City players in recent times, but because his personal fanbase has consistently destroyed any opportunity of rational thought and I'm sick of coming on Bluemoon and having to temper an opinion of and particular player. I come back from watching the game and can't discuss Dzeko because some Bosnians thousands of miles away think their TV screen and patriotism is more important than being able to control a ball.

Damocles said:
Par for course really.

Had a really good game in the second half so now all the Bosnians are posting on all of the other big football forums about his goal per minute ratio and how we abuse him like a captive held against their will. Sweetness and light on here though obviously.

Can't wait for June, not because I dislike Edin who is one of my favourite City players in recent times, but because his personal fanbase has consistently destroyed any opportunity of rational thought and I'm sick of coming on Bluemoon and having to temper an opinion of and particular player. I come back from watching the game and can't discuss Dzeko because some Bosnians thousands of miles away think their TV screen and patriotism is more important than being able to control a ball.

Oh. Dear. God.

You know what....tsssh, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.