Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
Damocles said:
Par for course really.

Had a really good game in the second half so now all the Bosnians are posting on all of the other big football forums about his goal per minute ratio and how we abuse him like a captive held against their will. Sweetness and light on here though obviously.

Can't wait for June, not because I dislike Edin who is one of my favourite City players in recent times, but because his personal fanbase has consistently destroyed any opportunity of rational thought and I'm sick of coming on Bluemoon and having to temper an opinion of and particular player. I come back from watching the game and can't discuss Dzeko because some Bosnians thousands of miles away think their TV screen and patriotism is more important than being able to control a ball.

Oh. Dear. God.

You know what....tsssh, forget it.

I think Damocles is very much in the majority on this. A lot of blues on here getting sick to death of you weirdos.

Lucky Toma said:
EaglesFan said:
Damocles said:
Par for course really.

Had a really good game in the second half so now all the Bosnians are posting on all of the other big football forums about his goal per minute ratio and how we abuse him like a captive held against their will. Sweetness and light on here though obviously.

Can't wait for June, not because I dislike Edin who is one of my favourite City players in recent times, but because his personal fanbase has consistently destroyed any opportunity of rational thought and I'm sick of coming on Bluemoon and having to temper an opinion of and particular player. I come back from watching the game and can't discuss Dzeko because some Bosnians thousands of miles away think their TV screen and patriotism is more important than being able to control a ball.

Oh. Dear. God.

I think Damocles is very much in the majority on this. A lot of blues on here grtting sick to death of you stowaways

Gaylord du Bois said:
gloryhunter007 said:
just rewatched his two bracesfrom last night... absolutely sublime. as clinical as they come. srsly in awe
They were put on a plate to be fair.

like negredos and the one dzeko served to kun ? your point ? it could be said dzekos where at crazy angles which had little margin to miss = better finishes

EaglesFan said:
Damocles said:
Par for course really.

Oh. Dear. God.

He's got a point...

The real test for Dzeko is coming up. Maintaining this good attitude now Kun is back. That was my main issue with him before Kun was injured. Can he do it? I hope so...with Pellegrini in charge, I think he will.

Just to echo the thoughts of people posting over the last couple of pages, I do really like Edin as a player and a person. But you can't really have an opinion if it involves a criticism on this thread because of the obsessives. People aren't allowed to mention the fact he had a poor first half yesterday because that's obviously not fair because he played well in the 2nd. I'm not allowed to say how well Pelligrini has managed the striking situation because according to that Bilko chap I'm forcing my opinion on people and Edin wouldn't of got this much game time without Sergio's injury (NO SHIT). And obviously saying Negredo was man of the match yesterday is off bounds.

His goals last night were fairly decent to be fair.
Just a shame he had to miss a bag full of chances prior to them.

AntiUnited said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
gloryhunter007 said:
just rewatched his two bracesfrom last night... absolutely sublime. as clinical as they come. srsly in awe
They were put on a plate to be fair.

like negredos and the one dzeko served to kun ? your point ? it could be said dzekos where at crazy angles which had little margin to miss = better finishes
"Strike one"

Lucky Toma said:
EaglesFan said:
Damocles said:
Par for course really.

Oh. Dear. God.

I think Damocles is very much in the majority on this. A lot of blues on here getting sick to death of you weirdos.

Is that some of the same majority who a month ago said Edin would never wear our shirt again?

Had to laugh that Kanovic was the favourite Bosnian on here because he doesn't like Edin.

Dzeko makes City stronger, but we should sell him because some of us are fed up with Bosnians posters !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.