Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
He's hit and miss dzeko but can't fault him he keeps scoring he did seem to go missing last night sometimes but 2 good goals . A lot of fans got on his back where I was sat.

He is hit and miss always has been.. theres those that see the hits and those that see the misses..

But the scoreline stays the same..

samharris said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
He's hit and miss dzeko but can't fault him he keeps scoring he did seem to go missing last night sometimes but 2 good goals . A lot of fans got on his back where I was sat.

He is hit and miss always has been.. theres those that see the hits and those that see the misses..

it does when he misses Sam! ;)

Have to say I was one of the many on here who were ''underwhelmed'' with him. It was all the more annoying because we knew what he was capable of. Plus he did at times seem to have a ''couldn't give a flying fuck'' attitude on the pitch. However; credit where credit's due; he seems to have turned a corner this last 6-8 weeks. Whether that is down to the fact that he knew he was going to have a run of games when Sergio picked up his injury, who knows. But he was outstanding in his finishing last night; neither of those chances could be classed as ''easy''. I said last night in the post match thread that when he has time to think about the chance, he struggles. When he just goes on instinct though, there isn't many in the PL better than him. Keep it up Edin.

aguero93:20 said:
samharris said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:

Ill take 5-0..some will complain it wasnt 8<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Have to say I was one of the many on here who were ''underwhelmed'' with him. It was all the more annoying because we knew what he was capable of. Plus he did at times seem to have a ''couldn't give a flying fuck'' attitude on the pitch. However; credit where credit's due; he seems to have turned a corner this last 6-8 weeks. Whether that is down to the fact that he knew he was going to have a run of games when Sergio picked up his injury, who knows. But he was outstanding in his finishing last night; neither of those chances could be classed as ''easy''. I said last night in the post match thread that when he has time to think about the chance, he struggles. When he just goes on instinct though, there isn't many in the PL better than him. Keep it up Edin.

His second goal last night.. for the life of me that was quick,I replay it and replay it and still cant fathom how in a nano second he got his foot on the ball to perfectly put it between the keeper and post!!..that is some fuckin reflex...

Kun Aguero said:
I've made up a new Dzeko song.

Edin Dzeko me lord, Edin Dzeko, oh Edin Dzeko.

Thoughts please?
I don't think you gave it enough thought in the first place...

;)

jimharri said:
I like your post. Those moments you describe when he just strikes the ball perfectly without so much as a split second to think about is why I like the guy. I just imagine the "oh shit moment" the defenders and the goal keeper on the opposing side must get when that happens. It is so out of nowhere and quick, I just can't get enough of it. This is why I am the fan of his style. Even though he frustrates me at times as well, those moments make it all worth it to me.

samharris said:
aguero93:20 said:
samharris said:

Ill take 5-0..some will complain it wasnt 8

-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 pm --

jimharri said:

His second goal last night.. for the life of me that was quick,I replay it and replay it and still cant fathom how in a nano second he got his foot on the ball to perfectly put it between the keeper and post!!..that is some fuckin reflex...

cuz hes world class it's really not that hard.. instinct best poacher on the team by far. in before shitstorm and abuse bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.