Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adorado30 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I will give you an example mate. The idiot stood next to me at the Sports Direct Arena on Sunday who kept calling Edin lazy.

Dzeko does seem to have won many people over on here and long may his good form continues. Most of us see Negredo and Kun as our first choice strikers and it essential for Edin to at a big part too if we are going to bring home the silverware.

Edin can be lazy but so can Yaya, I've heard plenty of people criticising Yaya for being lazy but you just shrug it off. It's no skin off my nose and these people are City fans who as ticket buying match goers have the right to voice their opinion. Bosnians on the other hand have come on here and had personal digs at posters and at City as a club, that's what pisses me off more than anything.

Ffs, how many time are you going to repeat the same story all over again. You are truly same as the gooner2 poster, who repeats the same shit all over again. You are truly obsessed with some Bosnians on here, as some of them are with Dzeko..

I've not made that post previously but if you feel I have, feel free to go find it. Don't be offended because I referred to them as Bosnians, there are level headed Bosnians in this world too you know. Unfortunately not one of them has found there way to this forum yet.

Lucky Toma said:
On a wider point - concerning Edin but many other players too - its so depressing when a player who usually puts in a half-shift gets praised to the heavens for simply giving 100%.
This is true.

Edin may be playing well but he's playing as well as he should be. Given the disparity between a good and bad performance from him it's easy for some to label him 'world class' after recent performances but he's just playing as well as he should have been all along.

It's great to see, but easy to get carried away.

Tim of the Oak said:
I'd love people who make these statements to back it up with some proof/quotes. Just a fabrication from Bosnians, those who have criticised Dzeko on here have been well within their right when he was playing so poorly before Christmas. I think everyone's been pretty fair recently.

I will give you an example mate. The idiot stood next to me at the Sports Direct Arena on Sunday who kept calling Edin lazy.

Dzeko does seem to have won many people over on here and long may his good form continues. Most of us see Negredo and Kun as our first choice strikers and it essential for Edin to at a big part too if we are going to bring home the silverware.

Edin can be lazy but so can Yaya, I've heard plenty of people criticising Yaya for being lazy but you just shrug it off. It's no skin off my nose and these people are City fans who as ticket buying match goers have the right to voice their opinion. Bosnians on the other hand have come on here and had personal digs at posters and at City as a club, that's what pisses me off more than anything.

OK that's fair enough but I think the views of the Bosnians vary quite a bit with several good points / stats / videos made or shared.

That said, I reckon Kanovic is from Partington because his banter is not up to the same level as his neighbours.

adorado30 said:

Ffs, how many time are you going to repeat the same story all over again. You are truly same as the gooner2 poster, who repeats the same shit all over again. You are truly obsessed with some Bosnians on here, as some of them are with Dzeko..

I've not made that post previously but if you feel I have, feel free to go find it. Don't be offended because I referred to them as Bosnians, there are level headed Bosnians in this world too you know. Unfortunately not one of them has found there way to this forum yet.

Correct.

I haven't found a level headed Bosnian in this forum either, they find the lamest excuses to justify Dzeko's average performance, are hyping him all the time and whenever you criticize him, they suddenly start calling you out as if you've offended them. Typical fanboyism.

pudge said:
Lucky Toma said:
On a wider point - concerning Edin but many other players too - its so depressing when a player who usually puts in a half-shift gets praised to the heavens for simply giving 100%.
This is true.

Edin may be playing well but he's playing as well as he should be. Given the disparity between a good and bad performance from him it's easy for some to label him 'world class' after recent performances but he's just playing as well as he should have been all along.

But isnt getting carried away and excited is what supporting your team and players is all about ??

people on here need to realise thats its the fine line between a good performance and a bad one and an average one.

Does phil the power taylor get a 9 darter every game?? er no. does he try?? yes,of course he does as hes well capable of doing it.
Does Ronnie O'sullivan get a 147 break every time??er no.does he try?? yes of course he does as hes well capable of doing it..
Does Dzeko score every game he plays?? er no.Does he try??yes of course he does as hes well capable of doing so..

Two of these sportsmen are world champions and the best ever at their sport,Edin Dzeko is far from the best in the world yet the same rules apply to him..

Everything has to come together to get the perfect performance including a little luck..

I enjoy watching Edin Dzeko cos im well aware of what hes capable of..doesnt happen all the time..but it doesnt happen all the time for the absolute best either..

But when it does,im proud hes a city player..maybe I look to deep into it,I dont know, or maybe others arent looking deep enough??

samharris said:
pudge said:
Lucky Toma said:
This is true.

But isnt getting carried away and excited is what supporting your team and players is all about ??

people on here need to realise thats its the fine line between a good performance and a bad one and an average one.

Does phil the power taylor get a 9 darter every game?? er no. does he try?? yes,of course he does as hes well capable of doing it.
Does Ronnie O'sullivan get a 147 break every time??er no.does he try?? yes of course he does as hes well capable of doing it..
Does Dzeko score every game he plays?? er no.Does he try??yes of course he does as hes well capable of doing so..

Two of these sportsmen are world champions and the best ever at their sport,Edin Dzeko is far from the best in the world yet the same rules apply to him..

Everything has to come together to get the perfect performance including a little luck..

I enjoy watching Edin Dzeko cos im well aware of what hes capable of..doesnt happen all the time..but it doesnt happen all the time for the absolute best either..

But when it does,im proud hes a city player..maybe I look to deep into it,I dont know, or maybe others arent looking deep enough??

na the rule does not apply to dzeko.. Some clowns where labeling negredo world class after the 2nd game (even though i think he is world class we needed to wait a bit more to confirm this).

Madric said:
adorado30 said:

Correct.

I haven't found a level headed Bosnian in this forum either, they find the lamest excuses to justify Dzeko's average performance, are hyping him all the time and whenever you criticize him, they suddenly start calling you out as if you've offended them. Typical fanboyism.

I am a level-headed one. :) I made one post about Dzeko and its been a pretty critical one. But I cannot find a single complaint about him now. He and Negredo did a fantastic job. Its scary to think how good the attack will now be with Jovetic and Aguero recovering. Scary actually.

samharris said:
pudge said:
Lucky Toma said:
This is true.

The same rule would apply to Altidore and Heskey.

''Does Altidore score every game he plays?? er no.Does he try??yes of course he does as hes well capable of doing so..''

Fact is, that Negredo and Agüero have been better than Dzeko this season, and are capable of doing MORE than just scoring scoring goals. Agüero can play at several positions, has a very fine dribbler for a forward. Negredo has been creating chances for his teammates and scoring goals.

Dzeko is an inconsistent striker who's not good enough for City.

Madric said:
adorado30 said:

Correct.

Perhaps "levelheaded" Bosnians don't have the inclination to get into protracted pisstake that makes this thread wrap at count 300 every couple of weeks. So please, if you're going to make generalizations keep it to "Dzeko fanboys" or similar and leave Bosnia(ns) out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.