Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
JasminBosnia said:
Damocles,

Get over it, Edin is good enough to play for MCFC, period.

See what I mean?

I never suggested that he wasn't (I suggested that there's an argument over whether he is good enough to be first choice in front of Aguero and Negredo), yet one of his Bosnian friends jumped up and decided to start an argument just in case I said something that might possibly be construed by someone somewhere as not saying Dzeko is better than Messi.

Well done for proving my point better than I could have possibly done myself.

Damocles, if you want to be FAIR - I doubt you can question Edin's effort any more (it's obviously there over past 7-8 games, constantly.
He will look clumsy at times (his frame doesnt help his cause), sure...but effort is there definitely now, and I tip my hat to Manuel for knowing how to handle Edin.

Damocles said:
JasminBosnia said:
Damocles,

Get over it, Edin is good enough to play for MCFC, period.

See what I mean?

I never suggested that he wasn't (I suggested that there's an argument over whether he is good enough to be first choice in front of Aguero and Negredo), yet one of his Bosnian friends jumped up and decided to start an argument just in case I said something that might possibly be construed by someone somewhere as not saying Dzeko is better than Messi.

Well done for proving my point better than I could have possibly done myself.

@ the moment he is on the edge being in da first eleven IMHO. Different Edin indeed. Get rid shit or donkey mood doesn't exist anymore?

I am wondering anyone slagged him, Javi and AK47 during the match? Calling 305, 207, 204, etc.

EDIT:
Congrats for Century goal edin, well done lad. :D

Damocles said:
Celebritykiller said:
EaglesFan said:
Great game by Edin...another one.

Pellers made a huge difference with Edin....MENTALLY.

I think it's the fact that Pellers rewards effort, and Dzeko is not an AUTOMATIC sub anymore (it was always that way with Mancini)...

He finally sees that EFFORT pays off. His ability was never in question anyway. To me at least.

Agree with this.

Dzeko has only just broken his record run of games in the team. Mancini played him 10 games on the bounce, it's one of those crap things that starts out truthful then become a myth and now a commonly known "fact".

Pellegrini is getting more out of Dzeko than Mancini did, definitely, but it's nothing to do with playing time.

It's not about playing time, Damo.
It's about not being an auto-sub (he was with Roberto) - because then you feel like whatever you do (or how hard you try) is pointless, you're coming out anyway...if you know what I mean.

Damocles said:
Celebritykiller said:
EaglesFan said:

I think it's the fact that Pellers rewards effort, and Dzeko is not an AUTOMATIC sub anymore (it was always that way with Mancini)...

He finally sees that EFFORT pays off. His ability was never in question anyway. To me at least.

Agree with this.

Dzeko has only just broken his record run of games in the team. Mancini played him 10 games on the bounce, it's one of those crap things that starts out truthful then become a myth and now a commonly known "fact".

Pellegrini is getting more out of Dzeko than Mancini did, definitely, but it's nothing to do with playing time.

Hes got more va va voom under Pelle..

Damocles said:
Celebritykiller said:
EaglesFan said:

Agree with this.

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with playing time. I agree that there is more to it than that though. But the last time I remember him starting consistently when Tevez was out Sergio and Edin played very well together.

a.k. said:
The comentator proved my point when he said that this is Dzeko's seventh match in a row from the start and first time since he came to ManCity.

Dzeko is at a top team and cannot expect to constantly start games in a row and only did so because we had two strikers injured. Outside of the absolutely top players who have an entire team built around them, nobody starts games like that and if he needs that to reproduce this type of form consistently then we have a real issue with him

There are posters on this thread who would be a bit gutted if Negredo scored (without Dzeko being involved in any way). Those posters can fuck right off.

As for Edin, another decent display with plenty of desire and movement. Deserved to get our 100th due to his performances of late. Good on the lad.

JasminBosnia said:
@ the moment he is on the edge being in da first eleven IMHO. Different Edin indeed. Get rid shit or donkey mood doesn't exist anymore?
Is this a serious sentence?

Damocles said:
Celebritykiller said:
EaglesFan said:

Agree with this.

It's more than just giving him starts though (these starts were enforced, and wouldn't surprise me if it was the same with Mancini), it just feels as if Edin is playing well he's like to be starting or not the one to be brought off, while under Mancini there were frequent "Mario hunch" starts in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.