Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc_nyc said:
Here is how our donkey lamp post ended his post-match interview:

“.. I am also happy for the fans, derby is something special and today we showed them again who is the BOSS in the city."

2 words, dick and head

I love you Edin. We'll never forget that header against QPR, seconds before Aguero's title winner.

mcfc_nyc said:

“.. I am also happy for the fans, derby is something special and today we showed them again who is the BOSS in the city."

City fans are trying to enjoy a fantastic City display as well as a fantastic Edin Dzeko performance. Kindly piss off with your petty little digs.

fishandchips said:
Gone in 43 seconds !

<a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjm5a9tCEAAHgx-.jpg:large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjm5a9tCEAAHgx-.jpg:large</a>

Excellent tonight.
Chased and pressured their defenders relentless. Held up the ball superbly. Only downside was missing first half chance but fair play to De Gea for a pretty good save.
On this form I hope he sticks around for a while!

BringBackSwales said:
mcfc_nyc said:

2 words, dick and head

Lol. Not quite sure how to interpret your response to my obviously sarcastic comment.

As a Bosnian I gave up defending him when minority here called him donkey/lamppost/shit, etc. Apparently he showed up today and was crucial to our win against scum. I just couldn't resist not rubbing it a bit to those few calling him shit and useless....

The guy is class. Always dangerous. Even if he doesn't work hard sometimes. Anyone slagging him off ever on here is a glory hunter who knows Fuck all about a certain Lee Bradbury. Or basically anyone since Colin Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.