Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc_nyc said:
Here is how our donkey lamp post ended his post-match interview:

“.. I am also happy for the fans, derby is something special and today we showed them again who is the BOSS in the city."
"...I am also happy for OUR fans, derby is something special and today we (Man City + City fans) show them (Man United + raggs) again who OWNS (or who is in charge of) the city/town."

I think you are the donkey here for not being able to understand that Edin's first language is not English.

BTW how many languages are you fluent in? Edin = 4 Languages

Dzeko is better in awaymatches and as a sub coming on.
Negredo is better in homematches and as a starter.
Football is no sience.

And that's why I'm typing behind my desk on a fans forum ...

Very good performance. And more pleasingly, for me, a determined and hard edged attitude on the pitch! (Hasn't always been the case).

We'll pleased with and for him.

Put a real shift in the big man, sensed he could feel what the win meant to us, great to hear his name sung deservedly loud and proud at the swamp,
Right cheeky smile at the post match interview too haha
Ooooooah Edin Dzekoooo

Bjmsx8uCMAAo3tL.jpg:large

For me, he never sulks, even when he was our third choice striker. Has played well in the last few games when we needed him and last nigh I thought he was excellent.

He has really thrived in these games where it's been down to him. He had an outstanding game last night and for someone who is really our 2nd/3rd striker, I don't see any reason to sell him because who can we get that is better at coming in and getting goals when it is needed but is prepared to accept that he might be behind Aguero in the pecking order. His second goal was quality and he was again in the right place at the right time for the first. I think Pellegrini only brought him off because he wanted Negredo to maybe get a chance of a goal because he really needs it.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck me, have Russia invaded Bosnia or something?
Where are they all?

Russia will never dare to invade countries who have experience fighting with modern weapons. So, don't worry, we are all still here :D.

That was Edin's best performance this season, he scored twice AND had an outstanding work rate. I hope he keep up that level of performance to help ManCity win another title.

calum down said:

Thanks for that. Pic of the day.

Not much time to post at the moment due to work commitments. Match was past my bedtime but I'll watch the re-run on BEIN later after work.

It's even rained all night and day in Dubai to make me feel less homesick on this happy day. 6 points against the rags, decent in the CL, a trophy and an honourable fight to win the league, whether we do it or not. Can't ask for more. Well done Pellers and the lads. There's only one [HRH] Sheikh Mansour! Manchester is Blue. CTID

I was expecting a performance like that from Dzeko, I just had a feeling he would get a few opportunities in the box and he is often in the right place to pick up scraps. Glad to see him score, he was thrilled to score against Hull and you could see how much that meant to him, he knew it was important for both him and for the club to tie the game up. Last night he was exceptional, we needed an early goal and he managed to find a lot of space and capitalised. Is often very effective away from home and based on his form he needs to play against Arsenal - I feel like we will be able to find a lot of space and time in midfield, Arsenal seem like they are shot and whilst usually we may need a hold up player and Negredo therefore makes sense, Dzeko when on form has everything going for him - his touch is improved, his work rate improved and he will be confident enough to go for goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.