Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
MSP said:
It's turning to the great season for him. 17 goals and 5-6 assists in 26 games, lot of them from the bench, is amazing product.

We might easily see Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko and Yaya scoring 100 goals between them 4 this season if all stay fit.

Yaya - 15
Dzeko - 17
Negredo - 23
Aguero - 23

They're on 78 between them now and it's January. Ridiculous.
I'm sure it's even better than that. Aguero has either 25 or 26, i can't remember.

Yeah, I think commentator yesterday said them 4 are on 80 goals so far so that's probably two more for Kun.

Sigh said:
palus said:
What I do not understand now is the complains on Edin were essentially as hes a non-runner hes to lazy and that kind of complains , and he was not involved in the game ,that was most of hes critics saying . I look at the last 10 games at Edin who runs like never, last night a lot of closing of Spurs CB and tracking back . involvement in the game i see more and more of that, less mistakes, the better touches and some great passes last night. We score 5 last night are we so deluded that we think it's easy what these boys in blue are doing and to criticize someone with these results, I don't know.So he missed a couple of chances but those were not tap in opportunities and all players sometimes miss a couple . But from 5 goals hes drew a penalty, Spurs player received a red ,gave one goal and was it directly involved in the two more goals, .We gave four goals in the second half without Aguero and Pellegrini had so much faith in him that in such a game, believe in Edin. He missed a few chances it happens to everyone. I can not understand what is the problem with Edin now ?
Right you taking my words out of mouth. Puzzlementing me also.
Hes just to plain for some fans i guess, that maybe crazy and unreliable as Ballo would be ok then i think. All what they complain he showed that he can ,but that's not a given 5 goals from 5 shots and well fuck him i guess.

"Played well, had a good game" = All is well in the thread

"Was poor imo, not his best game" = "Hes been playing well so hes allowed a few mistakes stop complaining, you hate him"

People will take each game individually and have their own opinion on a performance, blasphemy isnt it..

People saying dont just focus on the negatives, of which there was a few, fair enough. Dont ignore then though, as it seems anyone who mentions them will get their head bitten off by a touchy few.

He was pretty damn good last night except for the final shot which was a bit wasteful - everything else was pretty damn good. Holding up the ball, passing, pressing & getting back to defend when required.

playing a great part in a 3 striker rotation which is what we need when the games come thick and thin plus injuries, ok a little clumsy in front of the goal at times but this guy is enjoying his football at city, playback the spurs game you'l notice him celebrating every goal 'he loves it here' the modern Mr man city to me, the day he moves on will be a sad one

BlueAnorak said:
He was pretty damn good last night except for the final shot which was a bit wasteful - everything else was pretty damn good. Holding up the ball, passing, pressing & getting back to defend when required.

off night and they all have them.....well maybe not Sergio lol

better than 1 in 2 in all competitions again this season.......Edin's goal record really does speak for itself

According to a German paper he has scored 57 goals for City, 54 of them after coming on from the bench...... bullshit
As a start - were his four against the spuds a couple of seasons ago from the bench?
Shows what a pack of dickheads infest the world's media.

If a player has a good game does that mean he's immune from criticism? I think we're allowed to mention that his shooting was poor because it was. What's wrong with that? That's the kind of game that if Negredo is in his shoes he'll secore 3/4, when Edin plays as well as he did yesterday it would be nice if he put his chances away too. Crazy to ask that of a striker though I guess.

Bluekiwi said:
According to a German paper he has scored 57 goals for City, 54 of them after coming on from the bench...... bullshit
As a start - were his four against the spuds a couple of seasons ago from the bench?
Shows what a pack of dickheads infest the world's media.

tbh matey your bang on, every media coverage of the penalty at spurs was shown from dzeko's left reason being if they showed the rightside view it would have highlighted the arm tug on dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.