Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
karen7 said:
pudge said:
Literally or a summation, it can't be both.

I doubt its either though. You have brought up the "fan favourite" line before as if its gospel but this "they dont like him" seems inserted for emphasis

I have to back him up i also heard those comments but i can't remember which comm it was

As I previously posted it was Trevor Francis during TV commentary who actually said the fans sat around him don't like Dzeko.
Even the police inspectors on here can work out where in the stadium that will be.
305!

malg said:
Shirley said:
karen7 said:
I have to back him up i also heard those comments but i can't remember which comm it was

As I previously posted it was Trevor Francis during TV commentary who actually said the fans sat around him don't like Dzeko.
Even the police inspectors on here can work out where in the stadium that will be.
305!

I sit in 305 and I like Dzeko, Garcia and Demichelis. Always loved Kolarov too.

It's akward.

Need a big game off the big lad tonight - the next few weeks he can absolutely confirm legend status upon himself - think the lad is a real trier - 99 games and 60 goals so far is a great return and I always remember that yes Aguerooooooo got THAT goal but it was only THAT goal coz Edin scored the equaliser - a modern day Uwe?

bluethrunthru said:
Need a big game off the big lad tonight - the next few weeks he can absolutely confirm legend status upon himself - think the lad is a real trier - 99 games and 60 goals so far is a great return and I always remember that yes Aguerooooooo got THAT goal but it was only THAT goal coz Edin scored the equaliser - a modern day Uwe?
This is so true Agueros goal would nothing if it wasn't for Edin, he is a legend already, can fuck up but comes back every time with the goods, 60 goals in 99 games at this level is some return. Hat off to the lad never moans, gets on with it and fucking loves playing Utd. 308 in support of a great goal scorer.

Zubrman said:
Damien10 said:
His passing is of a very low standard.

He is not a passer, he is a striker.
And you need strikers to hold up a ball. The man battles with the ball just to get it under control and then after that 6/10 he gives it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.