Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robi99 said:
Dzeko is not good enough for City. We must sell him. Dortmund, Bayern or some other small club.
BOLLOX! Edin has and will continue to deliver the goods.He is CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppet Master Silva said:
AntiUnited said:
people are so bi polar its hilarious your now trying to pick at his shots per game lol....plz just stop its getting embarrassing

People discussing shot conversion rate on a strikers forum! FFS keep it on topic lads! What's that got to do with Edin's performance? You may as well start using other irrelevant statistics like ground covered, passes complete and headers won.

What's embarrassing is the amount of shit you'll post just to try and defend him after a bad game. Sort yourself out.

I said he had a shit game... like everyone else but in the match thread people where bitching about only dzeko... that's my point.

AntiUnited said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
AntiUnited said:
people are so bi polar its hilarious your now trying to pick at his shots per game lol....plz just stop its getting embarrassing

People discussing shot conversion rate on a strikers forum! FFS keep it on topic lads! What's that got to do with Edin's performance? You may as well start using other irrelevant statistics like ground covered, passes complete and headers won.

What's embarrassing is the amount of shit you'll post just to try and defend him after a bad game. Sort yourself out.

I said he had a shit game... like everyone else but in the match thread people where bitching about only dzeko... that's my point.
MDM got a lot more abuse that Dzeko

Can't we just get behind every one of our players? No-one is actually shit and all are trying their best and most important we need togetherness on and off the pitch for the next month.

I thought his overall game was good. He tried, but it wasn't going in. He's been in a bit of a goal scoring slump and I hope he gets out of it quickly, because we need to get back to scoring goals again.

He picked up an ankle knock in the match against Chelsea and played 30 minutes vs Norwich, if Aguero was fit, there is no way Dzeko would have even played, so I don't think you can single out Edin as being the issue in this match.

What's with all our strikers getting injured? Aguero: injured, Negredo: was a bit injured in the last few weeks, Jovetic: coming back from injury, Dzeko: who normally never gets injured, picking up an ankle knock. Brutal season.

deflection said:
robi99 said:
Dzeko is not good enough for City. We must sell him. Dortmund, Bayern or some other small club.
BOLLOX! Edin has and will continue to deliver the goods.He is CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you on glue?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 am --<br /><br />
bellsouth said:
Can't we just get behind every one of our players? No-one is actually shit and all are trying their best and most important we need togetherness on and off the pitch for the next month.

I keep trying, but when he swings that left peg and misses by a mile, its hard.

I get the impression that Negredo does not enjoy playing alongside Dzeko. He has a different energy with Aguero

East15East said:
I get the impression that Negredo does not enjoy playing alongside Dzeko. He has a different energy with Aguero

Most people have less energy when they are injured. The clue is in the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.