Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
With a very poor finish to a fair few chances that came his way you can only imagine Bosnians went in hard on this vote.
Fixed that mate

This is what Dzeko has been waiting for, according to his fans. He is the main man and our hopes rest on his shoulders. unfortunately, he is proving he isnt a first choice striker. He is just too wasteful.
He seems a nice bloke but he hasnt lifted his game as required to meet the challenge. Not good enough.

Congratulations to Edin for player of the month for January with a record number of votes.

I actually thought he did ok in January - definitely seen am improvement in his work rate and apart from last couple of games him and negredo did a decent job in agueros absence. As a 3rd choice striker I can't think of any club that has better.

karen7 said:
Well done Ed.i think he did a good job with sergio out of action
That's what I thought, people are banging on about the last couple of games but they were in February. In january he did well.

ColinLee said:
karen7 said:
Well done Ed.i think he did a good job with sergio out of action
That's what I thought, people are banging on about the last couple of games but they were in February. In january he did well.

He did, by and large. One thing to note is the amount of games he had in January - 8 starts, in which he was only substituted once. He managed 7 goals and 3 assists in those games, which I think is pretty fair.

By way of comparison, Negredo started 7 games but was taken off in 5 of them. He managed 9 goals and 1 assist in that time, which is not bad going either.

I think it's fair to say the pair of them coped extremely well with Aguero's absence last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.