Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both our strikers are off the boil but they are capable of nicking vital goals in the title run in.

HazeM3 said:
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
Pudge, you beating off yet?? I bet to you this is like holiday. Something like a winning a lottery, right? Invite your boy PMS and you two should celebrated together. I'm tired of your little clever remarks for about two years now. Give it a brake already FFS.
Im flattered you think I'm clever, thank you.

Two arguably of the best players in the world. Enjoy
And dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend Dzeko's today performance by any means. That was worst I ever seen him play at any level. Horrible.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4gdxLURgU[/youtube]

Irrelevant video is irrelevant.

The miss was just the cherry on top his whole game was atrocious. I mean we could have picked a 20 stone guy from the crowd to play in his place and he would have played better.

The miss was... well... horrible, but the part that really pissed me off was Jovetic's shot. Dzeko is just standing there pissed that Jovetic didn't pass him the ball. If he had made a supporting run, he would have had perhaps not a goal the way he was playing but at least a shot. Criminal. Has anyone explained to him he's not the only one allowed to shoot?

noise said:
2nd time I've heard commentators mention: Dzeko is not a fan favorite here (at Etihad).

And this was before that terrible miss.

And the 1000th time you hear people who regularly go to the game telling you that this is wrong. I'm not in the mood for your shit today.

HazeM3 said:
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
Pudge, you beating off yet?? I bet to you this is like holiday. Something like a winning a lottery, right? Invite your boy PMS and you two should celebrated together. I'm tired of your little clever remarks for about two years now. Give it a brake already FFS.
Im flattered you think I'm clever, thank you.

Two arguably of the best players in the world. Enjoy
And dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend Dzeko's today performance by any means. That was worst I ever seen him play at any level. Horrible.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4gdxLURgU[/youtube]
Arguably? Lol

They are the two best, which gives them a slight bit of leeway. When Dzeko's able to place the Ballon D'or on his mantelpiece then maybe he'll be spared the laughter.

That miss was just the pinnacle of a shite performance. I'll await the video compilation of their equally shite displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.