Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: Manchester City's entire scouting network has been assigned the task of finding the new Dzeko.
They are all in Bosnia as we speak looking for diamonds.

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT.

I would expect a player from and under 8 team to score that. It was awful.

I am glad the replay man made him watch it again twice!

He is consistent Dzeko. Consistently average.

Having said that he would have had to have had his worse game ever to beat Negredo's performance. Wtf has happened to him.

His biggest issue is he switches off mentally when it isn't going his way.

The missed chance today was a player who just wasn't even thinking and that's what's unforgivable for me.

taconinja said:
The miss was... well... horrible, but the part that really pissed me off was Jovetic's shot. Dzeko is just standing there pissed that Jovetic didn't pass him the ball. If he had made a supporting run, he would have had perhaps not a goal the way he was playing but at least a shot.

Could't believe what I was watching when they showed the replay from behind the goal. The keeper spilled the ball a long way - if Dzeko had been alert to the follow up, he would very likely have scored.

But he was more interested in the fact Jovetic hadn't passed to him than watching the flight of Jovetic's shot (which was a decent one) and helping the team by following it up. Clearly his priority was his own performance before the team's.

No excuses or explanations. Just the wrong priorities and the wrong attitude for a team trying win every game any way it can.

For me its not about the miss ive seen better players than him miss sitters. But his all round game was shocking , every pass seemed under hit ,his touch ect . Thank god we won .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.