Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blink922 said:
BringBackSwales said:
blink922 said:
Did well when he came on, looked strong and interested. Makes it even more obnoxious that these types of performances are so few and far between with him.

he plays well and he still gets bollocked, for fucks fucking sake

Did you miss the part where I said he played well? And yes, it is annoying that we get this performance only occasionally because he's a good striker when he wants to be.

EDIT: Funny that you pick out my comment when there's worse being directed at him.

less of the parnoia for fucks sake, yours was the first post I saw on this thread, I am just going back with a yellow card for old abbey now

the old abbey said:
So he has a good 45mins and the dzeko lovers are back.do me a favour and look at the big picture you freaks.been gash all year and will be on his way come summer.

He could only have a good 45 mins as he was only on for 45 mins. The problem with muppets like you is that you see things through 1 eye, and in that 1 eye of yours Edin is shit; I have seen him have some blinding games for City, his stats are excellent, I can praise the good, whereas you are a one eyed pillock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.