Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BigED10Dzekson said:
LoveCity said:
BigED10Dzekson said:
if the team would play for dzeko his stats would be like mesi's

wtf-reaction.gif

if city would play fast forward, wide and having him as the main striker he would score 30 in bpl and make about 15 asists every season

What is bpl? Is it an abreviation for Blackpool? Is he on the move to the Vegas of the north?

1_barry_conlon said:
BigED10Dzekson said:
LoveCity said:

if city would play fast forward, wide and having him as the main striker he would score 30 in bpl and make about 15 asists every season

What is bpl? Is it an abreviation for Blackpool? Is he on the move to the Vegas of the north?
Great, the Mail will be on this and you'll be to blame for tomorrows headlines 'Blackpool in Dzeko loan bid' ;)

Love the big man and for this reason i want him to go.

BlueTG said:
1_barry_conlon said:
BigED10Dzekson said:

Great, the Mail will be on this and you'll be to blame for tomorrows headlines 'Blackpool in Dzeko loan bid' ;)

Another Ian Ladyboy exclusive!!! :-)

pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:
pudge said:
108 games, 61 goals and 22 assists.

Yep, he's bad for the team.
thats coz everything is bout him when he play. he play just for his own stats. imo
If there's one thing you can say about Tevez is that he's a team player.

Leaves nothing on the pitch and has dug us out of as many if not more holes than Dzeko has

Such a team player, such a spirit. Not so long ago he was making fun of Mancini and cruising around Argentina while other teammates were sweating in your jersey.

When will you realize that putting "the best" 11 players together on the pitch doesn't necessarily mean that they will AS A GROUP give best results. In fact, it is usually the other way. You need to have 11 players on the pitch who understand & play for each other. The manager should do everything to create this chemistry among the players.

In my opinion Tevez is, despite of his amazing football qualities, a spoiler and if you have more players in the team like him, it is incredibly hard to develop aforementioned chemistry.

On the other hand, Dzeko is a top professional just like Aguero, Silva, Zaba... He plays for the team is not a drama queen. Even if he is - according to your opinion - not as good as Tevez, on a long term basis I personally think that he could be more valuable for the team than Tevez.

It is not coincidence that Ferguson let Tevez go. He could have kept him anytime but he didn't want him. I wonder why...

_dreamer_ said:
pudge said:
BigED10Dzekson said:
thats coz everything is bout him when he play. he play just for his own stats. imo
If there's one thing you can say about Tevez is that he's a team player.

Leaves nothing on the pitch and has dug us out of as many if not more holes than Dzeko has

Such a team player, such a spirit. Not so long ago he was making fun of Mancini and cruising around Argentina while other teammates were sweating in your jersey.

When will you realize that putting "the best" 11 players together on the pitch doesn't necessarily mean that they will AS A GROUP give best results. In fact, it is usually the other way. You need to have 11 players on the pitch who understand & play for each other. The manager should do everything to create this chemistry among the players.

In my opinion Tevez is, despite of his amazing football qualities, a spoiler and if you have more players in the team like him, it is incredibly hard to develop aforementioned chemistry.

On the other hand, Dzeko is a top professional just like Aguero, Silva, Zaba... He plays for the team is not a drama queen. Even if he is - according to your opinion - not as good as Tevez, on a long term basis I personally think that he could be more valuable for the team than Tevez.

It is not coincidence that Ferguson let Tevez go. He could have kept him anytime but he didn't want him. I wonder why...
Yeah, Ferguson offered Tevez a contract..

Tevez, in my eyes, is a ****.

But he's a world class player and that's all I care about. He IS better than Dzeko, he is arguably better than Aguero and as his record at City shows he has been and is vital to the team.

This season he's been nothing but a team player, dropping deep to get the ball, chasing back, hurrying the keepers and has 3 assists.

The original point that Tevez is "bad for the team" is what I had a problem with. I'm not trying to compare him with Dzeko or knock one to promote the other.

Omg, me as a bosnian find this thread stupid and very unnecessary.. Dzeko like messi ?? LOL.. There will be no one like messi for a long time. But THIS THREAD ABOUT DZEKO MUST STOP. Some comments are just to hilarious and some are just retarded. And I must say that some City fans, not all off you, are truley hard dzeko haters, and for what? He has saved ur team 9 points the last 4 games if im not mistaking. Enjoy that you have 4 world strikers and enjoy your beutifull league. Not everyone can be there and watch the games live :) . And to my fellow bosnian country men, stop starting debates about dzeko every single game, just stop making fool of ur selfs :)

I'm not a City fan, and im not making posts like others to disturb your chat for the truly blue fans. I'm just a fan off the Premier League, witch in my opinion is the best league in the world. But I just needed to get this of my chest. Greetings from Sweden :)

And good luck in the PL for the rest of the season !!

pudge said:

But he's a world class player and that's all I care about. He IS better than Dzeko, he is arguably better than Aguero and as his record at City shows he has been and is vital to the team.

This season he's been nothing but a team player, dropping deep to get the ball, chasing back, hurrying the keepers and has 3 assists.

The original point that Tevez is "bad for the team" is what I had a problem with. I'm not trying to compare him with Dzeko or knock one to promote the other.
You are contradicting yourself. First you say Tevez is better than Dzeko and then you say you're not knocking one to promote the other, completely ignoring the previous posters point about Tevez's team abandonment last season.

noise said:
pudge said:

You are contradicting yourself. First you say Tevez is better than Dzeko and then you say you're not knocking one to promote the other, completely ignoring the previous posters point about Tevez's team abandonment last season.
It's not a knock on a player to say that he isn't as good as someone like Tevez, in most cases it's a fact.

And I think I showed my feelings towards Tevez and that incident when I referred to him being a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.