Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

sergiokun said:
Legend?? No chance

I hope he starts on Sunday with Tevez
You'd want to be careful, holding that viewpoint. Some people on here get very narked about it, and next thing you know, you're an idiot.

lovecityhateunited said:
Ovo said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. None of the current team are legends...yet. A few have potential though.

Exactly.

are u fucking serious??? ha ha ha ha idiots

;-)

Ako Bosanci ovo pišu, molio bih vas da prestanete da nas sramotite, ionako smo " izvikani " na ovom forumu, prestanite to da radite.

just@regular -guy said:
Ako Bosanci ovo pišu, molio bih vas da prestanete da nas sramotite, ionako smo " izvikani " na ovom forumu, prestanite to da radite.

Why dont you write that in English :) .. I sure can't blame most of the City supporters for defending the interest of their club when Dzekos Internet warriors are clogging the forum with such hate and nonsense.

Sold Casillas down the river with his goal... His reaction was to fall on his back as if to say.. Oh ffs.

20sbc07 said:
26955714.jpg

i love you

adorado30 said:
Why dont you write that in English :) .. I sure can't blame most of the City supporters for defending the interest of their club when Dzekos Internet warriors are clogging the forum with such hate and nonsense.
I will translate u, it's not a problem.
I have told them to stop doing what they do all the time, they just embarassed us, Bosnians, who don't do such things, is this clear enough ?

Did you see the way Edin approached the world's greatest goalie on Tuesday, showed him the eye, let him commit and then slid it in the opposite corner.............brilliant

absolute quality against the Worlds No 1 Goalkeeper par excellence........<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am --<br /><br />by the way I was born in Blackley and been watching City for 50 years.......................

kismet said:
by the way I was born in Blackley and been watching City for 50 years.......................
Man, I think, i didn't mean it individually, but generally, all those people ( Bosnians ) who come here and insult City supporters makes me embarassed, cause they sending to the world wrong picture of us.
Do u understand what i mean ?
Yes, he is a great player, maybe the best Bosnian player lately, but status of legend in this kind of club, u have to earn it man, and that's not easy at all.

edin is a fucking great forward,he would get in every prem team without a second thought,i dont know why he gets so much stick on here,he does a great job for us.

just@regular -guy said:
adorado30 said:
I will translate u, it's not a problem.
I have told them to stop doing what they do all the time, they just embarassed us, Bosnians, who don't do such things, is this clear enough ?

I understood you the first time you wrote in our native language,what i meant is for you to write it in English so everybody could understand your message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.