Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

He did well last night and took his goal well but legend? Not a chance. I hate the way that word is bandied about willy nilly. He's a long way to go for that. Everyone on the current team does. Lots of valid calls for him to start Sunday but if Aguero is fit it's hard to go against the Aguero-Tevez partnership.

Superb finish from Dzeko, made it look easy. I was a critic of his last season, but now, for me, he's a better option than Balotelli.

I've said it before that Dzeko needs to be "angry" a bit more when playing as I think he let his head drop too easily last season once his purple patch finished around November/December.

It appears now that he's pissed off at not getting the game time he feels he deserves and he's out to prove Mancini wrong, he deserves to start against Arsenal on Sunday but knowing Mancini I can see his being on the bench with 2 out of the other 3 strikers starting.

I loved the way he celebrated, pointing to the back of his jersey. He needs to show that competitive fire and arrogance. I want him to be an assassin in front of goal and have better confidence. I think he should start next match because he is playing with confidence right now.

I rate him. He is happy to come on as a sub and won't moan if he isn't selected every game. He brings something that no other striker does too. Yes he can be frustrating at times, but then every player can.

I think that he is a top class player, but the player which doesn't get into temporarly games and formations of MCFC, i don't know, my opinion is that he have to move much more and asking for the ball, and that is one of the reasons why he is on the bench all this time.

Floptastic7 said:
He did well last night and took his goal well but legend? Not a chance. I hate the way that word is bandied about willy nilly. He's a long way to go for that. Everyone on the current team does. Lots of valid calls for him to start Sunday but if Aguero is fit it's hard to go against the Aguero-Tevez partnership.

That's the hard truth but, given Kun is easing his way back from injury, there's a strong case for Dzeko getting half a game or more. As starter or substitute - either would be better than nothing.

The Mancini-Hart thread questions Roberto's man management skills (in a balanced way because nobody wants to knock him). Well, bringing Dzeko on for just the last few minutes on Sunday would be taking the michael. Balotelli's had plenty of slack. This guy needs some sort of positive signal or he might as well just bugger off to another club next transfer window.

He is a legend.Who scored the equaliser against QPR?

He's better than Balotelli but because "Mad Mario" who does crazy things like set his bathroom on fire and get sent off hes a "legend".

Dzeko and Tevez should start against Arsenal.Even though I'm Aguero's biggest fan on here.

Loved his play against RM. The game noticeably changed when he came on the pitch. Would really like too see him start over Mario this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.