Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

If he doesn't start on Sunday he may aswell pack his bags and leave

Absolutely changed the game when he came on last night, Tevez had been too isolated and the ball wasn't 'sticking' up front. We immediately looked more dangerous with Edin holding it up and laying it off. We began to turn their defence. Not his fault the defence went to sleep or that Kolarov's crossing was pathetic.

Being sensible for a minute, you can't say you hate everything Mancini does without alienating everyone on here. He's not beyond criticism but that sort of statement is plain stupid.

That said, I would like to see Edin get more playing time. Kun and Tevez are clearly our two best strikers but Dzeko could start more games on a rotational basis as well as being deployed more effectively as a sub. We should gain in 3 ways: (a) keeping a good player happy and motivated, (b) adding variety to our play and (c) the guy scores goals!

I think he is on form and full of confidence at the moment. Great Player and I love him to bits. Scored crucial goals last season Wigan away springs to mind.

Should have started on Saturday but thats a different story. Did very well last night. Just wished he would have put a bit more pressure on the guys in the build up to the 2nd goal

Tevez is not an out and out front player who can play on his own in my opinion. It has to be either Tevez and Dzeko or Tevez and Kun.

Dzeko to start on Sunday please, he has done by far enough to plant him a start.

lovecityhateunited said:
Ovo said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. None of the current team are legends...yet. A few have potential though.

Exactly.

are u fucking serious??? ha ha ha ha idiots

Care to expand before calling people idiots? Seems there are quite a few who agree with me and Jim. Also, anyone who spells you as u should look at themselves before calling someone an idiot.

It was an excellent finish. Some on here would tell you he's a crap finisher as well, but ho hum.

I feel for Dzeko really, but it's hard to break up Tevez and Aguero when they're both fit.

Astuteboy said:
It was an excellent finish. Some on here would tell you he's a crap finisher as well, but ho hum.

I feel for Dzeko really, but it's hard to break up Tevez and Aguero when they're both fit.

Mancini's rotation policy will kick in for good now and each striker will get their fair share of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.