Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
I've never called for Dzeko to start on the bench.

I'm just highlighting the obvious irony.

"So after Tevez and Aguero each scored 2 goals in the last game, you want them dropped so Dzeko can start?"

That's what you said, I don't scour this site to see what you have said in the past but that line right there is what all these "fanboys" are clamoring about. Except reverse it. Dzeko scores 2 against Brom, dropped next game.

Why is it that when Dzeko scores he sees the bench the next game? And why is it that when for example Tevez goes scoreless he starts multiple games? But at the same time Dzeko starts one game and no matter if he does well or sucks sees the bench the next game?

It's because Mancini wants Edin to score every time he starts for him to see the light of the next line-up and Mancini said this about Edin after the West Brom game.

But it doesn't matter, January is almost here, if I were Mancini I would sell Edin his stock is at a peak right now especially if he scores against RM today. Sell off Mario and bring in Guidetti or another striker happy to play a handful of games. This isn't anymore about who is the best striker, this has now turned to we have to put players who are in the best form on the pitch so that we can get results and not lose our top spot.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:

"So after Tevez and Aguero each scored 2 goals in the last game, you want them dropped so Dzeko can start?"

That's what you said, I don't scour this site to see what you have said in the past but that line right there is what all these "fanboys" are clamoring about. Except reverse it. Dzeko scores 2 against Brom, dropped next game.

Why is it that when Dzeko scores he sees the bench the next game? And why is it that when for example Tevez goes scoreless he starts multiple games? But at the same time Dzeko starts one game and no matter if he does well or sucks sees the bench the next game?

It's because Mancini wants Edin to score every time he starts for him to see the light of the next line-up and Mancini said this about Edin after the West Brom game.

But it doesn't matter, January is almost here, if I were Mancini I would sell Edin his stock is at a peak right now especially if he scores against RM today. Sell off Mario and bring in Guidetti or another striker happy to play a handful of games. This isn't anymore about who is the best striker, this has now turned to we have to put players who are in the best form on the pitch so that we can get results and not lose our top spot.
The point I was making was people complain when Dzeko scores and is then benched.

The same people now want Tevez or Aguero benched in favour of Dzeko, after they scored in the previous match.

That is irony at it's finest, and I'm highlighting it.

It doesn't make me a hypocrite, unless you don't know what a hypocrite is.

pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:

The point I was making was people complain when Dzeko scores and is then benched.

The same people now want Tevez or Aguero benched in favour of Dzeko, after they scored in the previous match.

I would put my money that you have called out Edin and said something along the lines of "Edin sucks, this is why he should be on the bench" after he has started and not scored. It's usually how it goes on this thread. One group wants him to start the other calls him out on not scoring when he started one game.

That's why I call you a hypocrite. Shallow, yes. But this is the internet :)

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

I would put my money that you have called out Edin and said something along the lines of "Edin sucks, this is why he should be on the bench" after he has started and not scored. It's usually how it goes on this thread. One group wants him to start the other calls him out on not scoring when he started one game.

That's why I call you a hypocrite. Shallow, yes. But this is the internet :)
Only I haven't said that, ever.

So either get your facts right before you choose to attack a poster or don't post at all.

He's playing really bad today, no one can deny that.

edit: amazing touch and assist for the penalty now

He was poor again. His one touch for the pen (soft) was about the only time he found a city player. He's much more frustrating than any other city player because his standard of play is usually poor but he does score off the bench. He will have to get used to being a super sub because I don't think he should start.

Gelsons Dad said:
He was poor again. His one touch for the pen (soft) was about the only time he found a city player. He's much more frustrating than any other city player because his standard of play is usually poor but he does score off the bench. He will have to get used to being a super sub because I don't think he should start.

He did have higher rate of inacurrate passess than usual - but so did just about everyone else tonight...just a very, very PHYSICAL game.

Much better in second half though. As were all of them.

Gelsons Dad said:

He really does not do himself any favours does he, first touch is questionable as is his tracking back when he loses the ball. A great sub but not a starter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.