Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pominoz said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Call him the 4th striker all you want.

But also call him club MVP this season. Without him City would be gash in the table.

Here we go again with the "it's all down to Dzeko" bullshit.
You fanboys really are pathetic.

West brom game begs to differ, QPR last season begs to differ, and many other games that he scored in the last mins beg to differ. Its quite obvious dzeko either kicked your dog or shat in your cereal.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Call him the 4th striker all you want.

But also call him club MVP this season. Without him City would be gash in the table.

West brom game begs to differ, QPR last season begs to differ, and many other games that he scored in the last mins beg to differ. Its quite obvious dzeko either kicked your dog or shat in your cereal.

Not at all, why does thinking Dzeko is not a mix of Pele, Maradona, Messi and God, mean that i hate him?
As i have posted many times he can be a very good footballer, but this "we are only where we are because of Dzeko" bullshit, is nonsense.
If we had not have bought him, we would have bought a similar priced striker, one that may be able to play very well for more than 20 minutes at a time, therefore contributing more to the team.

This hero worship and putting down of the other players is the thing that shits me with the fanboys, and it will never end unless he starts every single game or moves on.

noise said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
dzeko01 said:
whats the point of Dzeko scoring goals from the bench if Mancini going to choose tevez over him? tevez might be a better performer, but it took him more than 5 games to score goals again.... but thats just my opinion. but like i said if Dzeko decides to leave in january thats the best decision hed make. no matter how many goals he score, in mancini
eyes he is not good enough. mancini said he hopes Dzeko scores from the start, but Dzeko has only 3 games. i just wish he could give him more chances. but possibly tevez going start most of the games with aguero

We need at least 3 high quality strikers.One of them has to live with the fact that he might not be first choice.That's what we have now and all 3 should be happy.
Balotelli has more minutes played than Dzeko, and he had injuries as well. Dzeko is the 4th choice.

of course, Balotelli is mancini's favourite, another reason why dzeko needs to leave asap!

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

Not at all, why does thinking Dzeko is not a mix of Pele, Maradona, Messi and God, mean that i hate him?
As i have posted many times he can be a very good footballer, but this "we are only where we are because of Dzeko" bullshit, is nonsense.
If we had not have bought him, we would have bought a similar priced striker, one that may be able to play very well for more than 20 minutes at a time, therefore contributing more to the team.

This hero worship and putting down of the other players is the thing that shits me with the fanboys, and it will never end unless he starts every single game or moves on.
\

well...lets hope Mancini start Dzeko and give him a run of games. so far he;s only started 3 games. He starts one, sits out the next three, but Mancini expects goals from the start? not fair. but i really hope he does well, so people would stop calling him a "super sub"

dzeko01 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

\

well...lets hope Mancini start Dzeko and give him a run of games. so far he;s only started 3 games. He starts one, sits out the next three, but Mancini expects goals from the start? not fair. but i really hope he does well, so people would stop calling him a "super sub"

Do you not think there maybe a reason he is dropped after starting a game?

He is dropped because coach expect he score at least two beauties every time he starts. Edin has to score two, have superb fist touch, one assist, 90% pass accuracy and smile every game in order to remain in the first eleven. It seems like he is only one dropped after scoreless game.

However, Edin is model pro and we are lucky to have him in the squad. He will perform better as he gets more minutes on the pitch, just like he does for national team and he did in Wolfsburg.

He deserved start tonight and vs Chelsea, he is our the best striker in form.

pominoz said:
dzeko01 said:
pominoz said:

\

Do you not think there maybe a reason he is dropped after starting a game?
Why Tevez is not dropped when he starts and don't score ? Or Aguero for that matter ?
You are full of bullshit, just as your arguments... No better than Dzeko fan boys.

JasminBosnia said:
He is dropped because coach expect he score at least two beauties every time he starts. Edin has to score two, have superb fist touch, one assist, 90% pass accuracy and smile every game in order to remain in the first eleven. It seems like he is only one dropped after scoreless game.

However, Edin is model pro and we are lucky to have him in the squad. He will perform better as he gets more minutes on the pitch, just like he does for national team and he did in Wolfsburg.

That is bollocks and even you should know it.
Tevez and Kun work their arse's off all game, something Dzeko does not, that is the reason.

JasminBosnia said:

the problem we have though is that to be most effective edin needs service, and our slow build up play through the first half of games doesnt suit him, in fact thats why we as a team struggle to score

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

OMG, you are talking about putting others players down, I've read two pages of this thread and in every one of your posts you are putting Dzeko down. be just a little more grateful that he has scored so many important goals instead of talking shit about him, like he is some shit player, and like any other player would have scored the same goals as he did... why the fk do Tevez, aguero, and Ballotelli don't score dose 'important' goals, during the 80 minutes of the games, but Dzeko scores after 10 minutes on the pitch... If they are so fkn much better than Dzeko as you make them out to be...

The bottom line is, aguero, teves are the same style of player, while ballotelli and Dzeko are the same style of player.
Imo the best combos are the ones of one of tevez/aguero together with one of Dzeko/ballotelli...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.