Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
clarion said:
who passed the ball to aguero??? did Nasri, yaya, silva, maicon, zaba do better?? you guys didnt watch the fuckin game, you just watch dzeko!!!
I've seen this "who passed the ball to Sergio for the penalty?!?!?!"

Yet, many posters have discounted Sergio and Tevez's penalties at the weekend.

Even more irony from the fanboys.

Also, that "pass" to Kolarov in the first half, at the edge of the box, set the tone for his performance.

This is the Dzeko thread, so can 'some' people stop bringing other players and their performances into it, just so they can deflect from the topic, which IS Dzeko.

He really did shit in your cereal didnt he ?
That's the second time you've used that line, wasn't funny either time.

Was he poor? Yes.

I see no reason for your post unless you disagree with that, but you can't, because he was poor for everyone to see.

SamTheGuru said:
AntiUnited said:
Bluearmy said:
I like Dzeko, scored some important goals for us... But he's always gonna look awkward and tonight wasnt one of his best nights....

We dont play to his strengths and get enough crosses in the box, so that doesnt help him to be fair...

ive been saying this for ages if your going to fukin start him play the ball into the fukinn box or dont start him at all. and use him for plan b. there is no point in him playing in the tippy tappy formation. but ofc the dzeko haters totally ignore formations and style of play when it comes to slating him. /flame shield on

The thing is, we do play tippy tappy football. Dzeko scores important goals when he comes on as a sub. He will never be anything more than that at City.

When he comes on we switch to chucking the ball into the box hence why he fukin scores goals lol not that hard to comprehend ehh. when u start we play tippy tappy how about IF he starts chuck the ball into the box...

AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:
Fucking hell he did one pass to Aguero for the pen so he shouldn't be slated.

I have said plenty of times he cannot play the football we start with which involves quick movement, one twos, movement across the front line.

Dzeko is like a fucking scarecrow when he starts.

When he comes off the bench he gives us a direct link and we go for him and that's how he gets goals.

Poor decision from Mancini to start Dzeko over Tevez today.

Or you could start with the direct approach when starting him . but what ever

Shall we sign Rory Delap whilst we are at it

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
I've seen this "who passed the ball to Sergio for the penalty?!?!?!"

Yet, many posters have discounted Sergio and Tevez's penalties at the weekend.

Even more irony from the fanboys.

Also, that "pass" to Kolarov in the first half, at the edge of the box, set the tone for his performance.

This is the Dzeko thread, so can 'some' people stop bringing other players and their performances into it, just so they can deflect from the topic, which IS Dzeko.

He really did shit in your cereal didnt he ?
That's the second time you've used that line, wasn't funny either time.

Was he poor? Yes.

I see no reason for your post unless you disagree with that, but you can't, because he was poor for everyone to see.

was not being funny. cuz that guy is hell bent on discrediting anything he does. he was shit first half but played better the 2nd half agree ?

AntiUnited said:
SamTheGuru said:
AntiUnited said:
ive been saying this for ages if your going to fukin start him play the ball into the fukinn box or dont start him at all. and use him for plan b. there is no point in him playing in the tippy tappy formation. but ofc the dzeko haters totally ignore formations and style of play when it comes to slating him. /flame shield on

The thing is, we do play tippy tappy football. Dzeko scores important goals when he comes on as a sub. He will never be anything more than that at City.

When he comes on we switch to chucking the ball into the box hence why he fukin scores goals lol not that hard to comprehend ehh. when u start we play tippy tappy how about IF he starts chuck the ball into the box...

Crouch and Delap are the way forward? We will see if we retain the title that way then...

Chucking the ball into the box is a bit different when the opposition is about to crumble and there is a perimeter around the box bombarding them.

AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:

I have said plenty of times he cannot play the football we start with which involves quick movement, one twos, movement across the front line.

When he comes off the bench he gives us a direct link and we go for him and that's how he gets goals.

So we ignore the other 10 players to accommodate 1?

SamTheGuru said:
AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:

Shall we sign Rory Delap whilst we are at it

dont matter hel be gone in jan.

AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:

Or you know he could perhaps lay the ball off to the wide players as he's supposed to and then move forward to receive the cross that comes from that... but his first touch tonight really prevented that.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:

So we ignore the other 10 players to accommodate 1?

kalarov and micon are flair dribblers ? cuz micon is known for crossing the ball no ?

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
CTID101 said:

Or you know he could perhaps lay the ball off to the wide players as he's supposed to and then move forward to receive the cross that comes from that... but his first touch tonight really prevented that.

Yes, there is that too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.