Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

noise said:
taconinja said:
SamTheGuru said:
Yes, there is that too.
And it wasn't as if Maicon and Kolarov and later Zabaleta and later Milner weren't looking to cross, but Dzeko didn't seem to be too eager to throw himself into the box to get on the end of crosses. He was late a few times.

Still I'm not saying he was awful. His first touch was poor especially in the first half and he left too many passes short.

Oh look the guy who shits on Dzeko in every thread.
Keep reading, sunshine. :)

pudge said:
noise said:
taconinja said:
And it wasn't as if Maicon and Kolarov and later Zabaleta and later Milner weren't looking to cross, but Dzeko didn't seem to be too eager to throw himself into the box to get on the end of crosses. He was late a few times.

Still I'm not saying he was awful. His first touch was poor especially in the first half and he left too many passes short.

Oh look the guy who sucks Dzeko off at the hinge end in every thread.

Works both ways, see.

Of all 3(4) strikers we have, only Dzeko and Aguero have scored against real Madrid. We tied with Dzeko as a starter but we lost with Tevez as a starter. I don't have to suck Dzeko off. The result speaks for itself.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Works both ways, see.

Of all 3(4) strikers we have, only Dzeko and Aguero have scored against real Madrid. We tied with Dzeko as a starter but we lost with Tevez as a starter. I don't have to suck Dzeko off. The result speaks for itself.

That surely can't be a serious argument? Rag or Bosnian?

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Works both ways, see.

Do you tend to simplify everything into a stupid point?

SamTheGuru said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Works both ways, see.

We've never seen this argument before, *yawn*

noise said:
SamTheGuru said:
noise said:

To say we lost because Dzeko didn't start and Tevez did is .... well, I can't even put it in words.

noise said:
SamTheGuru said:
noise said:

To say we lost because Dzeko didn't start and Tevez did is .... well, I can't even put it in words.
Words are hard, I agree.

Against your logical and thought out reasoning, I doubt anyone will be able to find words.

SamTheGuru said:
noise said:
SamTheGuru said:
Words are hard, I agree.

Against your logical and thought out reasoning, I doubt anyone will be able to find words.
He still hasn't found the words to reply to the PM I sent him days ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.