Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

adorado30 said:
ban-mcfc said:
adorado30 said:
Ok, np... I want the team to do well myself, regardless if he plays or not.

i honestly cant think of a better player we've had for coming off the bench late on.

it's nothing to do with him playing badly when starting, it's more to do with us taking risks to put it in the box late on. he thrives off service.

I agree 100%. He's been excellent coming as a sub when the game is still on the line. However, i guess Mancini is rewarding him for the goals he scored. Just start him from the bench since that what has been working the best for the team, why fix a winning formula.

The fact he needs to come on to save the game shows how fukin shit kun/tevez have been playing no? . (before i get slated kun/teves are good players but have been in horrible form which ofc people seem to forgetting. )....

Mancini must sell him and ballo and byu a clinical striker who can score goals from nothing...someone like falcao or cavani

AntiUnited said:
adorado30 said:
ban-mcfc said:
i honestly cant think of a better player we've had for coming off the bench late on.

it's nothing to do with him playing badly when starting, it's more to do with us taking risks to put it in the box late on. he thrives off service.

I agree 100%. He's been excellent coming as a sub when the game is still on the line. However, i guess Mancini is rewarding him for the goals he scored. Just start him from the bench since that what has been working the best for the team, why fix a winning formula.

The fact he needs to come on to save the game shows how fukin shit kun/tevez have been playing no? . (before i get slated kun/teves are good players but have been in horrible form which ofc people seem to forgetting. )....

He's not saving anybody, he's part of the team therefore he's helping the team win a fuckin game. Same could be said for Dzeko when he is starting that he's playing shit.

Mancini must sell him and ballo and byu a clinical striker who can score goals from nothing...someone like falcao or cavani
In a perfect world that is true. How do you think Mancini will manage Aguero, Cavani/Falcao and Tevez. You think that any of those 3 will be happy on the bench ?

adorado30 said:
Show respect and you will get respect, its really that simple, no quotes needed from a Russian novelist.

LOL! Respect!
You should look the word up in a dictionary so you can stop calling people "fucking idiots" if they don't think the way you do.

fablue said:
adorado30 said:
Show respect and you will get respect, its really that simple, no quotes needed from a Russian novelist.

LOL! Respect!
You should look the word up in a dictionary so you can stop calling people "fucking idiots" if they don't think the way you do.

Haha!! Last time i checked, you called me personally a "hater" because i didn't agree with you. When you start talking shit, be ready to take some back.

adorado30 said:
Haha!! Last time i checked, you called me personally a "hater" because i didn't agree with you. When you start talking shit, be ready to take some back.

I didn´t know hate was a bad word.
You use it quite often:
adorado30 wrote:
Why dont you write that in English :) .. I sure can't blame most of the City supporters for defending the interest of their club when Dzekos Internet warriors are clogging the forum with such hate and nonsense.

You can go on throwing shit at others that do not think Dzeko is the best striker, as I see you usually do in your posts.
Unfortunately that won't make Edin a better striker.

adorado30 said:
AntiUnited said:
adorado30 said:

He's not saving anybody, he's part of the team therefore he's helping the team win a fuckin game. Same could be said for Dzeko when he is starting that he's playing shit.

In a perfect world that is true. How do you think Mancini will manage Aguero, Cavani/Falcao and Tevez. You think that any of those 3 will be happy on the bench ?

Ofc hes helping the team win vital games when the 2 other starting strikers have done fuk all and are off form.

BosnianDiamond said:
I want to see him be more agressive, ask for the ball, take more shots!

oooooo Edin Dzekooooo ;)))
That's the spirit mate..ooh you diamond !

adorado30 said:
Would love to see how Colombianos react when Mancini benches Falcao for Balotelli :P

If anyone thinks Dzeko has fanatical support, they have no idea about Falcao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.