Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

bezer57 said:
Santiago Street . said:
Only one time all game did someone deliver a good ball into the box for Edin. He superbly cushioned a header right onto Sergio's bonce.

Our crossing is too infrequent and lacking in quality. If he played for the rags he'd score 35 goals a season with their willingness to ping crosses in constantly
So that stops him controlling the ball passing it holding it up ??? Thare is no doute he can score goals but his general play is shite !!

His build up play is pretty good witness the exquisite return pass to put Zaba in. Agureo's control was poor yesterday but he doesn't get half the grief our top scorer does.

Like I said his general play is shite one pass for the time he was on . Great play!!! I don't like him like I said he scores goals but he doesn't do much out said the box for the team ??

adorado30 said:
There sure is a double standard on bluemoon. The Hate word is only applicable for so called Dzeko "fanboys" on here its beyond obvious. When Dzeko gets abused and called all kind of names, its called criticizing him for his missed chances or poor perfomance.
When Aguero misses his chances or has a bad game, its often called good try or its being blamed to his injury or perhaps his Puma boots.
I am not here defending Dzeko, he has not been playing well when starting and defo should start from the bench, if he likes it or not. None of our strikes are having a great season so far and each of them should get the "criticizing" accordingly.
W

I don't think there is a double standard.
I just think Edin's fans want everybody to aknowledge he is better than Messi, Ronaldo or than any other world class striker.
If you don't, then you don't know anything about football, you watched another game or you are a Dzeko hater.

I have never slated Dzeko even if he doesn't play well in some games (to say that is an heresy for Edin's fans, I know).
However, I think many of his mistakes (sorry, another heresy) are not his fault but a consequence of our slow attacks.

Not everybody that thinks Edin is not the best striker in the world is a Dzeko hater.
Just look at a poll by Marca for Atletico Madrid fans:

What striker would you prefer to join Atletico Madrid if Falcao leaves?
(30000 votes!)

Results (1st places):
Edinson Cavani 32%
Luis Suárez 26%
Jackson Martínez 13%
Edin Dzeko 12%

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/21/futbol/equipos/atletico/1353488040.html

Are Atletico Madrid fans stupid?
Are they all Dzeko haters?
How can they prefer Cavani and Suarez and put the best striker in the world in the 4th place?

So. Wake up.
Edin is a good striker. No doubt he is good.
But for most football fans in the world he is just an above average striker, he is not Pelé (Not even the white Pelé Fergie spoke about 2 years ago)

i suggest all the dzeko only fans listen to our match going fans before they start crying about unfair treatment.

he probably gets the most vocal backing at games than any other player.

For fuck sake does this have to be dragged up every time he has a bad game,he is our player and has gained us loads of points this season.While he is our player lets fuckin support him until otherwise .Many of our players have had stinkers this season but lets get behind them instead of fuckin moaning all the time and dragging down the piss poor atmosphere.

Thenumber1blue said:
For fuck sake does this have to be dragged up every time he has a bad game,he is our player and has gained us loads of points this season.While he is our player lets fuckin support him until otherwise .Many of our players have had stinkers this season but lets get behind them instead of fuckin moaning all the time and dragging down the piss poor atmosphere.

very good point.

but it's only on here that's the problem, 99% of the time our players get back by the crowd.

fablue said:
adorado30 said:
There sure is a double standard on bluemoon. The Hate word is only applicable for so called Dzeko "fanboys" on here its beyond obvious. When Dzeko gets abused and called all kind of names, its called criticizing him for his missed chances or poor perfomance.
When Aguero misses his chances or has a bad game, its often called good try or its being blamed to his injury or perhaps his Puma boots.
I am not here defending Dzeko, he has not been playing well when starting and defo should start from the bench, if he likes it or not. None of our strikes are having a great season so far and each of them should get the "criticizing" accordingly.
W

I don't think there is a double standard.
I just think Edin's fans want everybody to aknowledge he is better than Messi, Ronaldo or than any other world class striker.
If you don't, then you don't know anything about football, you watched another game or you are a Dzeko hater.

I have never slated Dzeko even if he doesn't play well in some games (to say that is an heresy for Edin's fans, I know).
However, I think many of his mistakes (sorry, another heresy) are not his fault but a consequence of our slow attacks.

Not everybody that thinks Edin is not the best striker in the world is a Dzeko hater.
Just look at a poll by Marca for Atletico Madrid fans:

What striker would you prefer to join Atletico Madrid if Falcao leaves?
(30000 votes!)

Results (1st places):
Edinson Cavani 32%
Luis Suárez 26%
Jackson Martínez 13%
Edin Dzeko 12%

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/21/futbol/equipos/atletico/1353488040.html

Are Atletico Madrid fans stupid?
Are they all Dzeko haters?
How can they prefer Cavani and Suarez and put the best striker in the world in the 4th place?

So. Wake up.
Edin is a good striker. No doubt he is good.
But for most football fans in the world he is just an above average striker, he is not Pelé (Not even the white Pelé Fergie spoke about 2 years ago)

Who in the world said that Dzeko is the best striker in the World?? What do Atl Madrid fans have to do with this discussion ? ? I dont fuckin care what the Dzeko fans say nor do i take most of them serious. I am ONLY referring to the name calling abuse he gets on this forum.

adorado30 said:
Who in the world said that Dzeko is the best striker in the World??
You can read some posts in this thread compparing him with Messi

What do Atl Madrid fans have to do with this discussion ? ?
It is always interesting to see what non biased fans think about Edin's quality.
Not for you or for any other Aguero-Tevez-Balo hater, of course.

I dont fuckin care what the Dzeko fans say nor do i take most of them serious. I am ONLY referring to the name calling abuse he gets on this forum.
Although not justified most of the times, that's something that usually happens in most teams in the world. Wellcome to the world of football !

fablue said:
adorado30 said:

It is always interesting to see what non biased fans think about Edin's quality.

I dont fuckin care what the Dzeko fans say nor do i take most of them serious. I am ONLY referring to the name calling abuse he gets on this forum.
Although not justified most of the times, that's something that usually happens in most teams in the world. Wellcome to the world of football !
Do you really think people are comparing him with Messi or just piss taking !

fablue said:
adorado30 said:

Now i am Aguero-Tevez-Balo hater ? Made me chuckle, what a fuckin idiot you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.