Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Lord BLue said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
This, this, and only this.

The fact that people single out Dzeko when ENTIRE TEAM is struggling mightily is just evidence of their bias.

His drop in form is just a reflection of team's current performance, especially in MIDFIELD.

Take last night for example - we looked far WORSE with Aguero and Balo on the pitch.

It's not the strikers (all of them are top class) - right now they have ZERO service...we have currently one of the most underperforming midfields in football, and this needs to be addressed in transfer window.

Not a coincidence ALL OF THEM (Dzeko, Balo, Tevez, Aguero) are struggling at the same time. People need to open their eyes.
It's the Dzeko thread!

Get that through your thick skull

The fact you have to result to dragging other players into the thread to deflect criticism from Dzeko, the topic, shows your clear bias.
do i detect a note of frustration from pudge?

towards biased fans right pudge...more than towards edin...

unlike shaelumstash who is openly hating on a player and biased fans...not good mate, not good

No17 said:
Lord BLue said:
pudge said:
It's the Dzeko thread!

Get that through your thick skull

The fact you have to result to dragging other players into the thread to deflect criticism from Dzeko, the topic, shows your clear bias.

unlike shaelumstash who is openly hating on a player and biased fans...not good mate, not good
That post is aimed directly at EaglesFan

If you click on the Dzeko thread, don't act surprised when the only player mentioned is Dzeko.

pudge said:
No17 said:
Lord BLue said:

That post is aimed directly at EaglesFan

If you click on the Dzeko thread, don't act surprised when the only player mentioned is Dzeko.

and his CAPS LOCK emphasizing :)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Just gonna say i do like dzeko, but he should NEVER start a game in the CL for us,
poor touch, poor techinically, far better off the bench...

that's funny, mancini started dzeko over tevez in most of the champions league games, knowing tevez was desperate to play the champions this season. he didn't really care about dzekos poor touch/technique mmm....<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
Shaelumstash said:
dzeko01 said:
Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 1

-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm --

Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 15 goals so he can finally move to another club in England (I hope)

City's best option is for Dzeko to leave in January. 99% of people on here are a bit more interested on what is best for City, over what is best for Allsop, sorry, Dzeko.

either way, the guy needs to leave asap.

dzeko01 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Just gonna say i do like dzeko, but he should NEVER start a game in the CL for us,
poor touch, poor techinically, far better off the bench...

that's funny, mancini started dzeko over tevez in most of the champions league games, knowing tevez was desperate to play the champions this season. he didn't really care about dzekos poor touch/technique mmm...
And how did that work out for us?

With proper service Dzeko is a better striker than Tevez, he also provides for set piece defense, which if you look at all the goals we conceded this season set pieces have been a particular issue.

I really can't blame Manchini for starting Dzeko over Tevez, Dzeko deserved to start as well for his supersub heroics.

It sucks though that Dzeko appears to be out of form. All of our strikers are underperforming though compared to last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.