Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

And people wonder why a thread like this gets 200+ pages

JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
And people wonder why a thread like this gets 200+ pages

Get rid, cant watch him wearing blue anymore. Should have scored at least two in 9 minutes (including Fergie time).
Point and case

What today proved was that whilst we may all debate the merits of Edin , ie, should he start or not etc, ........there are far more serious issues giving concern throughout the team.

I did not read the whole 200+ pages, but it seems many members are looking forward to get rid of Dzeko as soon as possible!!!

Speaking just in terms of goals (in PL only), Dzeko has scored 6 goals.
Tevez has 7 goals, while Aguero is starting to catch-up at 5 goals currently.
Can someone reminds me how many goals Balotelli has scored so far?!

Balotelli is the one to go. Personally, I have lost my faith in him since his last sending-off (last year, I believe against Arsenal)....I'm not expecting any contribution from him, whenever he is playing...

Depending on Guidetti situation: we should let him have our 4th striker spot.
On the other hand, if we are able to spend on a proper striker; then we need to have a striker in the mold of Falcao or Cavani...

Talking about other players is not allowed on this thread. Bottom line is Dzeko sucks and needs to go.

If rumors are true, Arsenal fans are already starting to compare stats:

<a class="postlink" href="http://ladyarse.co.uk/arsenal/2012/12/stats-comparison-olivier-giroud-vs-edin-dzeko/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ladyarse.co.uk/arsenal/2012/12/s ... din-dzeko/</a>

It is clear that Edin Dzeko comes out on top of or most of these statistics, and is having the better season so far between the two. As an Arsenal fan, it would be excellent to have a player of Dzeko’s quality in our team. Hopefully in January, a high quality striker in bought into the team to improve our team. Whilst Arsenal have scored 26 goals in the 16 league games this season, it is clear to see that the team have struggled scoring in numerous games.

This is plain crazy. Dzeko is class, it's the manager playing him wrong, our formation and tactics are so drab it's not helping the lad.

If we cannot bring any strikers in January, you will keep Dzeko or sell him?
I remember RM said we won't buy any players in Jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.