Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

mancjess said:
If we cannot bring any strikers in January, you will keep Dzeko or sell him?
I remember RM said we won't buy any players in Jan
Can´t see him leaving in January

nehe11 said:
mancjess said:
If we cannot bring any strikers in January, you will keep Dzeko or sell him?
I remember RM said we won't buy any players in Jan
Can´t see him leaving in January

Seems like Dzeko fans are salivating at the thought though...

Why let Dzeko walk at this point?

He's cemented his place with the other players at the club, he's a wonderful locker room presence, and he's a good soldier general wise.

Shuts up, puts in shifts, and doesnt complain. A lot of other strikers would be outraged by the treatment he's gotten so far.

Let him stay and do his thing. God knows he's saved City and Roberto's ass on more than one occassion.

I read in the paper (and I dont believe the date in the paper) that we have failed to win our last 7 games he has started? is this true?

ell said:
I read in the paper (and I dont believe the date in the paper) that we have failed to win our last 7 games he has started? is this true?

6 draws 1 defeat.

ell said:

it gotta be dzeko's fault, right

chux00ba said:
ell said:

it gotta be dzeko's fault, right

It sort of proves a point when in 12 games starting with Tevez and Aguero we have won every game

Feel for him as I believe he is a good player and it is not working out for him here. Think he will be gone in Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.