Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

strongbowholic said:
Feel for him as I believe he is a good player and it is not working out for him here. Think he will be gone in Jan.
I can see see Mario leaving in Jan and can't see both going.

Hope not anyway, I do like Dzeko he just can't play 90 mins and make any impact.

As I said in other topic, it's a long time before the end of season and we might still need him.

Just needs to go, for his own sake.

Fucking hopeless for his cameo today, just didn't look remotely interested.

mancitygaz said:
Hope not anyway, I do like Dzeko he just can't play 90 mins and make any impact.

Which is exactly why he will leave. With the capability he has, why would he stay in a club where his style of play is not needed? It would be a career suicide to stay here for Dzeko.

Both parties are wasting their time if he stays,he deserves better and we require a player who contributes more effectively while not paying a kings ransom for the privilage.

Plenty of talent out there,so provided there are suitors,time to let him go.

A shame as i genuinely like the guy.

Whilst I accept that Kun and Tevez are the men in form at the moment there is no doubting Edin's ability. Some of the abuse dished out to him and to Samir on another thread is typical Bluemoon.........not needed I'm afraid.

IF dzeko stays he needs to work harder [HARDER] since mancini already said balotelli wont leave the clubb. im guessing dzeko will leave in the summer, oncly if he could take a pay cut and leave in january

He should take a pay cut.
And I when they say City shouldn't have paid all that money for him and he wasn't worth it I'm wondering do you really think he slapped that price on himself.
Wolfsburg didn't want him to leave so they overpriced him and city was only club who could pay that price. And now he's stuck.

But I do believe that he loves playing for city and we still might need him in this season.

Fuck me what happened at the end 3 on 1.
The selfist twat passed the ball straight to the Newcastle defender.
If I carn't score no one else will.
That has got to rank as one of the worst bits of selfish dont give a fuck
passes I've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.