Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
r.soleofsalford said:
pudge said:
He was brilliant yesterday.

But...

How is it any different when people start with the 'I told you so' comments and say things like 'he's the best striker we have' (which is a valid opinion tbf) after one game.

To when others say the opposite after he plays poorly in one game?

Best finisher when we give him the right kind of service and I've said this consistently
People have always rated him, but there is a fair share of 'I have told you so' comments after yesterday's performance.

How are they any different to negative comments after a bad game?

Why do you care?

He's a goal poacher type of player you stick a ball in the box and he will get on the end of it.

The tippy tappy football that we play isn't for him that's why he is the plan b that so many want, but for him to play we need wide midfielders (that we've not really got) or defenders who like going forward (that we have) in Kol, Clichy, Richards and to some extent Zab)

To me Dzeko is the type of player we need to keep at City as he offers something different to Tevez and Aguero.

Josh Blue said:
pudge said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Best finisher when we give him the right kind of service and I've said this consistently
People have always rated him, but there is a fair share of 'I have told you so' comments after yesterday's performance.

Why do you care?
Aren't forums for discussion?

pudge said:
Josh Blue said:
pudge said:

Why do you care?

Sure, forums are all about discussion of points and ideas with some substance. Only you would bring up issues of language semantics that add nothing to the discussion. For once, you could've left it at praise for Edin and left it there without bringing up "But..."

pudge said:
Josh Blue said:
pudge said:

Why do you care?

Yeah hence why I am asking you why you care?

mcfc_nyc said:
pudge said:
Josh Blue said:
Why do you care?

Sure, forums are all about discussion of points and ideas with some substance. Only you would bring up issues of language semantics that add nothing to the discussion. For once, you could've left it at praise for Edin and left it there without bringing up "But..."
I think you'll find I've been very supportive of Edin for quite some time, as well as praising him.

Highlighting a double standard doesn't change that.

Josh Blue said:
pudge said:
Josh Blue said:
Why do you care?

Yeah hence why I am asking you why you care?
But that deflects from the discussion as you're not answering the question?

I feel it's more to do with a little grudge you have against me for a half Page long argument we had ages ago.

If I can let all those random pm's you've sent me go, you should be able to let that 'arguement' go

How many other (great) forwards in world football can stick away chances so comfortably with both feet and their head?

I know he divides opinions, but I think we are lucky to have him, just as he enters his peak years too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.