Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Again, just stating my admiration for those who stick by their club.
Always off topic, per usual then.
Not really, it refers to Wolfsburg fans.

The same fans that you brought up.

So if anything, you went off topic.
My context was Dzeko (look up, name of the thread). Your context is loyalty of fans.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Always off topic, per usual then.

My context was Dzeko (look up, name of the thread). Your context is loyalty of fans.
Just a comment about the fans cheering Dzeko.

Hardly off topic when you brought them up.

But I realise you're simply trying to argue for the sake of it so I'll let this little discussion, which IS off topic, die down now.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

But I realize you're simply trying to argue for the sake of it so I'll let this little discussion, which IS off topic, die down now.
I see what you were trying to do. You were trying to have a go at me, because you thought I was a Wolfsburg fan at one point. Then you tried to present yourself as a true fan, and me a glory hunter...

It is off topic though, as ad hominem attacks often are. See I was minding my own business until Seosa your buddy decided to attack me for my background. Which you guys dug up, from ganging up on me via PMs (few weeks back). At first you thought I was Bosnian actually..

If I was into conspiracy, I would think you had some sort of an anti-Dzeko agenda. Why else go trough so much effort, to attack those who like him?

Stay classy.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

But I realize you're simply trying to argue for the sake of it so I'll let this little discussion, which IS off topic, die down now.
I see what you were trying to do. You were trying to have a go at me, because you thought I was a Wolfsburg fan at one point. Then you tried to present yourself as a true fan, and me a glory hunter...

It is off topic though, as ad hominem attacks often are. See I was minding my own business until Seosa your buddy decided to attack me for my background. Which you guys dug up, from ganging up on me via PMs (few weeks back). At first you thought I was Bosnian actually..

If I was into conspiracy, I would think you had some sort of an anti-Dzeko agenda. Why else go trough so much effort, to attack those who like him?

Stay classy.
I never claimed you were Bosnian

I also didn't direct anything towards you, If you felt that it applied to you then that says more about what you think than i do.

Also, you can't claim others are attempting to call you a 'glory hunter' when you have thrown that attack out to others on here.

You stay classy too

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Stay classy.

Nobody made a fecking ad hominem attack. Can you people learn what these things mean before randomly spouting out Latin words to make you sound clever? It makes you sound like a pillock. Or ad babulus maximus to put it into your own venicular.

pudge said:
I never claimed you were Bosnian

I also didn't direct anything towards you, If you felt that it applied to you then than says more about what you think than me.

Also, you can't claim others are attempting to call you a 'glory hunter' when you have thrown that attack out to others on here.

You stay classy too
You and Seosa ganged up on me via PM's this being the first message:
GQxXN.png

I guess he didn't share that with you.

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm --

Damocles said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Stay classy.

Nobody made a fecking ad hominem attack. Can you people learn what these things mean before randomly spouting out Latin words to make you sound clever? It makes you sound like a pillock. Or ad babulus maximus to put it into your own venicular.
I do understand what ad hominem means, and yes he did make an ad hominem attack.

Noise knows all? Fuck me...

You've gotta love American Soccer talk

is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.

3r0c31.jpg

Noise, you told me to stay classy then you post a PRIVATE message from another poster.

You also argued that I was off topic with my posting.

That's Ad Ironious Maximus.

pudge said:
3r0c31.jpg

Nosie, you told me to stay classy then you post a PRIVATE message from another poster.

You and your buddy started this.

noise said:
pudge said:
3r0c31.jpg

Nosie, you told me to stay classy then you post a PRIVATE message from another poster.

You and your buddy started this.
I don't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.