Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

MSP said:
Santasa is Bosnian Didactic.

You are perceptive, or you have a crystal ball at your desktop ?! But is there hidden point in your conclusion, or you are just reviling some USA-Vatican-Islamist conspiracy ?

MSP said:
santasa said:
MSP said:
Santasa is Bosnian Didactic.

You are perceptive, or you have a crystal ball at your desktop ?! But is there hidden point in your conclusion, or you are just reviling some USA-Vatican-Islamist conspiracy ?

There are pills for that bro, I'm not qualified to help you.

Cheers

Pills for what "miki-bro" ? For Ad-hominem attacks on your fellow forum discussants !? Who needs prescribed drugs here ?

santasa said:
MSP said:
santasa said:

Cheers

Pills for what "miki-bro" ? For Ad-hominem attacks on your fellow forum discussants !? Who needs prescribed drugs here ?

For being kid (mentally more than physically probably) who likes embarrassing himself in public with stupid/nonsensical posts and conspiracy theories about English media hating his idol.

I'll finish our nonproductive and not interesting discussion here. Hope you'll finish posting nonsense but don't give my hopes too much chance.

MSP said:
santasa said:
MSP said:

Cheers

For being kid (mentally more than physically probably) who likes embarrassing himself in public with stupid/nonsensical posts and conspiracy theories about English media hating his idol.

I'll finish our nonproductive and not interesting discussion here. Hope you'll finish posting nonsense but don't give my hopes too much chance.

But something compels you to start one, not just with me. It's hard to find your post which isn't toned with constant antagonism, constant opposition to other peoples claims or expressions.
Who made you to attack me, if you have something to discuss you do that with proper arguments or you skip it entirely. What ever that I write here was never directed on any of you other people in this forum. And that is exactly what you are doing, and above all you brazenly insulting people in more then just one way !!!
Just look at your last post, it's below any level of decency and well-mannered interaction with other people. It's simply appalling !
I really wont go into who is a real child here, but I can say who deserved reminder that we should treat each other with dignity and respect !
You shouldn't be able to roam around attacking and insulting people only because you do not like what they write in open forum - you should know at least as much, you should use some lessons learned from your parents, that you brought from your parents home ...

This tread had to be closed after this post by noise. It captured pure essence of Dzeko as a player, professional and a human being. Take it or leave it...

noise said:
That's kind of a broad question.

Generally there are multiple types of posts after a game in which Dzeko doesn't score. It ranges from: he's shite, should never start, doesn't have a first touch to be in the team, only good as a sub, he's a scarecrow.. to just had a bad game.

Criticizing his performance is fine, but talking shit about such a player is often not warranted.

To those who have followed Dzeko for awhile (before MCFC) we know Dzeko is top class. Dzeko has yet to fit in MCFC like he did in Wolfsburg. He's lethal with a proper partnership. Simply a goal scoring and assist machine, impossible to shut down (when everything is firing on all cylinders).

Once a Ballon d'Or short lister sometimes I can't believe the abuse he gets on these forums. Admittedly he does get a lot of praise as well, when he scores.

Days like yesterday is when it clicks. You saw the glimpse of that same class that broke records in Bundesliga.

But honestly he didn't play that different from how he usually plays, he had his usual share of missed passes, and bad touches in the 2nd half. The only difference is he got service. As someone who closely watches Dzeko when we play. I can probably go back trough the footage and show you dozens of moments, this season where Dzeko is in the same exact position as he is when Aguero hesitantly passes him the ball for the 2nd goal yesterday.

Wide open, already knows where to strike it, but no service. Felix Magath has said this about him: "Dzeko knows where to strike the ball before he gets it."

This is why his goals look like tap ins. It's because he's made up his mind 10 seconds ago.

A shame seeing such a player on the bench. Unselfish, clinical, smart, able to score with head, both feet. And then gets the hate for not receiving proper service.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a perfect player. He has his share of flaws. He is a different kind of player.

As complete players go I think Aguero and even Tevez are better, but as a striker I think Dzeko is the best we have. And we haven't even unlocked his full potential. I am pretty sure he would be the leagues top scorer if we did.

"He was good at Wolfsburg, City must be doing something wrong" is the ebst post in the thread?!

I see I haven't missed much in it

mcfc_nyc said:
This tread had to be closed after this post by noise. It captured pure essence of Dzeko as a player, professional and a human being. Take it or leave it...

noise said:
That's kind of a broad question.

Generally there are multiple types of posts after a game in which Dzeko doesn't score. It ranges from: he's shite, should never start, doesn't have a first touch to be in the team, only good as a sub, he's a scarecrow.. to just had a bad game.

Criticizing his performance is fine, but talking shit about such a player is often not warranted.

To those who have followed Dzeko for awhile (before MCFC) we know Dzeko is top class. Dzeko has yet to fit in MCFC like he did in Wolfsburg. He's lethal with a proper partnership. Simply a goal scoring and assist machine, impossible to shut down (when everything is firing on all cylinders).

Once a Ballon d'Or short lister sometimes I can't believe the abuse he gets on these forums. Admittedly he does get a lot of praise as well, when he scores.

Days like yesterday is when it clicks. You saw the glimpse of that same class that broke records in Bundesliga.

But honestly he didn't play that different from how he usually plays, he had his usual share of missed passes, and bad touches in the 2nd half. The only difference is he got service. As someone who closely watches Dzeko when we play. I can probably go back trough the footage and show you dozens of moments, this season where Dzeko is in the same exact position as he is when Aguero hesitantly passes him the ball for the 2nd goal yesterday.

Wide open, already knows where to strike it, but no service. Felix Magath has said this about him: "Dzeko knows where to strike the ball before he gets it."

This is why his goals look like tap ins. It's because he's made up his mind 10 seconds ago.

A shame seeing such a player on the bench. Unselfish, clinical, smart, able to score with head, both feet. And then gets the hate for not receiving proper service.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a perfect player. He has his share of flaws. He is a different kind of player.

As complete players go I think Aguero and even Tevez are better, but as a striker I think Dzeko is the best we have. And we haven't even unlocked his full potential. I am pretty sure he would be the leagues top scorer if we did.
Yeah I'll leave it.

Noise knows all? Fuck me...

You've gotta love American Soccer talk, "Dzeko has yet to fit in MCFC". Dax used to pull a few crackers out as well, "Put AJ on Bolton, and just see the difference that would be brought to the table".

Seosa said:
Noise knows all? Fuck me...

You've gotta love American Soccer talk, "Dzeko has yet to fit in MCFC". Dax used to pull a few crackers out as well, "Put AJ on Bolton, and just see the difference that would be brought to the table".

Since being American is some sort of a call to authority type insult, I will have you know, I lived in Switzerland and Germany for awhile bro (I have family there), and have been following Soccer for about 30 years. In any case, as someone who's been following Dzeko for a long time, that's my view on the player. Myself and a few other think he's alright (Ballon d'Or panel apparently as well).

What is it that you call Dzeko? A scarecrow that's right.

We'll agree to disagree.

As for Dzeko not fitting in MCFC like he did in Wolfsburg:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynQJaFuhQO8[/youtube]

Wolfsburg's fans love Dzeko even when he plays against them, while Dzeko has yet to convince those like yourself here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.