Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

bosnie87 said:
I read that in a bosnian newspaper a week ago so they probably got it from there..

Thanks. Wonder if BVB will meet our valuation of Dzeko when Lewandowski heads to the rags. He'd seem like an ideal replacement and score lots of goals in their fast and direct system.

The words in this thread title should not be used in the same sentence! You don't become a legend by only playing for 10-15 mins off the bench.

Utterly useless when used from the start.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd take £30m for Dzeko, £30m for Balo, and go for Llorente for free and Falcao in the summer.
I bet you would. Talk about wishful thinking!

akcity said:
The words in this thread title should not be used in the same sentence! You don't become a legend by only playing for 10-15 mins off the bench.

Utterly useless when used from the start.

in fairness all our striker have looked below par because of the time it takes us to get the ball up to them.

In all fairness 0-2 against a team this strong at halftime - is something to cheer, not criticize.

Dzeko, drew penalty and red card putting the opposition at 10 players. Missed penalty, but scored later on.

Good enough for me.

cant criticise his work in the box in the main, hes a threat. i think anyone who says his general all round play doesnt need improving would be deluding themselves, but sometimes you just need a striker whos going to score goals

In over 100 years we have only won the Title three times. We had some wonderful goalscorers who led us to the title on each occasion, they are -

Brook
Doherty
Herd
Tilson

Summerbee
Lee
Bell
Young

Aguerro
Balotelli
Dzeko

For me the history books will record their magnificent achievements and in my opinion they will all be regarded as legends.

Our first win at the Emirates since 1975 an absolutely magnificent day.

Well done everyone, Barry and Milner very good.

Edin played his part.

Crucial goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.