Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

akcity said:
The words in this thread title should not be used in the same sentence! You don't become a legend by only playing for 10-15 mins off the bench.

Utterly useless when used from the start.

You are a complete and utter fool.

3 games started 4 goals scored.

Was brilliant today. Best game I've seen from him for ages. Give me THIS Dzeko starting every week and I'd be his biggest fan

I thought he played really well today and gave the defense all kinds of problems. We should credit him the most because, even though he missed the penalty, he is the reason Arsenal had to play with 10 men. At times, he was careless with the pass, but that's football. Overall, 8/10 from me.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd take £30m for Dzeko, £30m for Balo, and go for Llorente for free and Falcao in the summer.
You should be happy if you even got 20 for either of them.

One of the posters I respect most on this site is Damocles.

When he says he was great today then that will do for me......

I thought he was mediocre today. Missed the pen and a clear header. Lost the ball several times.
I certainly didn't think he was motm. That was surely Jimmy Milner. But hey, what the fuck do I know.

He gives a lot more to our play as a team than any striker we have. He isn't the most clinical striker but there can be no doubt he has quality. I would love him to get a run of 10 games from the start.

Gelsons Dad said:
I thought he was mediocre today. Missed the pen and a clear header. Lost the ball several times.
I certainly didn't think he was motm. That was surely Jimmy Milner. But hey, what the fuck do I know.
I agree. He shouldn't have taken the penalty, he knows he sucks at it. When I saw him getting ready to take it, I had a feeling he wasn't going to score.

He was not that great today. He obviously scored and got us the man advantage, I think he would have scored if not fouled there. Also that pass for assist to Tevez was great.

Milner was MOTM over Dzeko for me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.