Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I really like Edin. Think he is a complete footballer (on his day)

But I just can't get the opinion out of my head that when he comes on as a substitute he plays how I imagine him.

But when he starts I think that he thinks he is like Messi MKII trying outlandish things and attempting mega passes and flicks that he would never normally do.

Today was a bit of a mix of both.

Benarbia said:
Still hate him. Disgrace he took the pen

You've never given him a chance. Ever since day one, you've constantly been on his case. I'm now convinced you WUM all the Bosnians/sensible posters.

Thenumber1blue said:
noise said:
ManCFC19 said:
The sooner people realize that it's not Edin's strength to come back and make plays outside the box(passing, give and go type plays) the easier it will be. Based on Tevez's performance in terms of ball control, passing and so on, you'd probably give him an 8/10 or even better(he did have one huge miss and sloppy at times)..The thing is, if a guy like Dzeko scores a goal(and had 1 good header, was responsible for a red card to the opposition, beauty pass to Tevez) you'd think that deserves more than a 6/10. Not sure how you can give little credit to someone who could have had at least 2 if not 3 goals.

If there's anything i dont like consistently about Dzeko's game is his running ability. I get pissed at him quite often for not being hungrier more often(like he has shown in the past). Everything else i'm quite happy about. The stuff about him not controlling the ball well or bad vision..Everyone does that and maybe it happens to him more but again..Give me Dzeko's sloppy playing with GOALS and i'd take that any day over Tevez and Balo's flashiness without them. At the end of the day, nobody will give you the win because you had more chances or controlled the ball better.
spot on!
I also agree.

Couldn't agree more.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Seosa said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Yikes, that's terrible.

What sort of stiff says "Yikes"?

Why don't you come say that to my face so I can kick the living shit out of you.

Better?

kitten-popcorn-tub.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.