Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

The problem for me with Dzeko in the second half was his lack of urgency and final pass. He did well for the pass to Tevez who should have scored but he was in several other good positions and basically failed miserably.

If we are to become a really top team I am not sure if Edin is good enough to be part of that team.......but only time will tell.

Still needs too many chances and touches but he great at what he offers. Milner is my man of the match Dzeko was great though.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm --<br /><br />Still needs too many chances and touches but he great at what he offers. Milner is my man of the match Dzeko was great though.

Benarbia said:
Damocles said:
Bernabia's alright.

Thanks Dam xx

Well safe to say i don't share his view on you :)

Damocles, that fellow in the "one more point" thread was saying shit only as daft as Bernarbia yet you defend him.

I couldn't give a fuck if you think he is alright i think he is a pleb :)

Benarbia said:
MSP said:
Revolver said:
The comment must be an attempt to gain attention.

It's not really, Benarbia is the author of "Touch of an elephant" phrase for Dzeko, one who started such named thread after Dzeko's first 2-3 games here.

So, it's consistency.

Exactly and I've been consistent in my feelings for him from day one

Very laudable; and you've been consistently wrong.

I hate the fact that he's our top scorer despite being so shit

another shit goal today

if he'd been played more often he would have doubtless scored even more shit goals

goals

Did anyone see that blonde female arsenal fan yelling and pointing "Fook" off "Fook off" at Dzeko as he pull up his shirt to celebrate ? I'm no prude but I wouldn't be caught dead on camera doing that !

Stay classy arsenal

i just cant get my head around motm, yes he scored and give him that, tap in or 40 yarder, still a goal, but apart from that, nothing really spectacular gave ball away more times than i can count,wasted chances, but thats not the definative case, the one thing that makes this motd judged by stevie wonder, is Jamie, the guy was imense, fantastic goal, worked his heart out, his movement was 1st class.
so how the fuck did edin win this, was i watching a totally different game

TCIB said:
Benarbia said:
Damocles said:
Bernabia's alright.

Thanks Dam xx

Well safe to say i don't share his view on you :)

Damocles, that fellow in the "one more point" thread was saying shit only as daft as Bernarbia yet you defend him.

I couldn't give a fuck if you think he is alright i think he is a pleb :)

Got to have some people to play with so your feelings are welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.