Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Seosa said:
Superr said:
Compare. Who was more efficient and more agile?
Dzeko - Podolski - Tavez

Tevez and Podolski. Dzeko has never been agile, though he has a relative level of efficiency.

Sky :

Tevez Off '77 (6)

Missed a glorious chance to score but quiet by his standards

Dzeko Off '88 (8)

Missed a penalty but scored and always a threat

Podolski Off '57 (5)

Made little impact and was replaced

goal.com :

Carlos Tévez (3)

The striker's contributions were sporadic, but often telling. Found Milner for the opening goal with an absolutely sublime through ball, then nearly scored with an outstretched foot which helped Dzeko bag the second. Wasted a one-on-one chance to make it three in the second half before coming off after Kompany's red card.

Edin Dzeko (3)

Failed to take advantage of winning the penalty with a poor effort, but redeemed himself with a solid performance. Had the easiest of finishes for the second goal but ensured he was in the right place. Showed good movement throughout the afternoon but missed a couple of other good chances.

Lukas Podolski (2,5)

Conceded the free kick which led to Milner's thunderous strike. Dropped deeper after the red card but still failed to support Gibbs in defence on the left-hand side. Fired Arsenal's only real effort straight at Hart before the break, and was replaced by Giroud early in the second half.

Revolver said:
Mike N said:
Benarbia said:
Still hate him. Disgrace he took the pen

Embarrassed by this comment.

The comment must be an attempt to gain attention.

It's not really, Benarbia is the author of "Touch of an elephant" phrase for Dzeko, one who started such named thread after Dzeko's first 2-3 games here.

So, it's consistency.

TCIB said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Seosa said:
What sort of stiff says "Yikes"?

Why don't you come say that to my face so I can kick the living shit out of you.

Better?

kitten-popcorn-tub.jpg

So cute

MSP said:
Revolver said:
Mike N said:

It's not really, Benarbia is the author of "Touch of an elephant" phrase for Dzeko, one who started such named thread after Dzeko's first 2-3 games here.

So, it's consistency.

Oh, is he the one? I must watch out for more juvenile insights.

MSP said:
Revolver said:
Mike N said:

So, it's consistency.

Exactly and I've been consistent in my feelings for him from day one

Benarbia said:
MSP said:
Revolver said:

So, it's consistency.

Exactly and I've been consistent in my feelings for him from day one
How does it feel being wrong all this time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.