Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Did well.

A 6'4" centre forward, keeps the centre halves busy and scores plenty. Some people just like to moan.

However, Jimmy was MOTM, followed by Silva, who also worked his arse off.

welsh_andy said:
i just cant get my head around motm, yes he scored and give him that, tap in or 40 yarder, still a goal, but apart from that, nothing really spectacular gave ball away more times than i can count,wasted chances, but thats not the definative case, the one thing that makes this motd judged by stevie wonder, is Jamie, the guy was imense, fantastic goal, worked his heart out, his movement was 1st class.
so how the fuck did edin win this, was i watching a totally different game

He was not close to MOM based on his overall game but he scored and the red he won was a game changer even if he missed a penalty.

Put in a brilliant shift at arsenal today. I really liked the fact he kept his head up after his penalty miss and stayed positive.

Was a simple finish for his goal but he had to stay alert and his pass to tevez should have led to a goal.

coleridge said:
Did well.

A 6'4" centre forward, keeps the centre halves busy and scores plenty. Some people just like to moan.

However, Jimmy was MOTM, followed by Silva, who also worked his arse off.

Silva was back to his best today, in my opinion.

welsh_andy said:
i just cant get my head around motm, yes he scored and give him that, tap in or 40 yarder, still a goal, but apart from that, nothing really spectacular gave ball away more times than i can count,wasted chances, but thats not the definative case, the one thing that makes this motd judged by stevie wonder, is Jamie, the guy was imense, fantastic goal, worked his heart out, his movement was 1st class.
so how the fuck did edin win this, was i watching a totally different game
Absolutely agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.